~TWILIGHTAHOLICS PART 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~*~Volturi...you can GOOGLE it!!!~

Is that an officially released video from Summit or a pirated video?

It's a clip that they are showing on different shows. They showed it on Ellen and on Oprah. This clip is slightly longer than what they showed on Oprah.

Some awesome new Eclipse pics:

everyoneenviedme.jpg

dontknowwhatidhavebecome.jpg

scene8.jpg

:mad: i can't see them...

How in the world did this thread get on page 14 with the premiere of Eclipse in 27 days??? Anyway I just heard the entire soundtrack and it sounds pretty good! I don't like it as well as New Moon (which IMO rocks!!!!!:thumbsup2) but its still good. I do love the song " Heavy in your Arms"!!!!!!!!!

Haven't heard it yet. I'm hoping to go to the listening party at HT this Friday, so I'm holding out.

You can go to eclipsesoundtrack.com and listen to it through tomorrow morning I think! These are not clips but the entire songs! I would love to get other people's opinions on it.

You can go to eclipsesoundtrack.com and listen to it through tomorrow morning I think! These are not clips but the entire songs! I would love to get other people's opinions on it.

well I'm already a huge fan of some of the artists on there(florence, bat for lashes, metric, beck, vampire weekend, bombay bicycle club, the black keys) so that stuff is automatically good. But the rest I can do without. I do wish they'd stop putting good artists on the soundtracks though. I feel like it makes them seem like a joke b/c they are on the soundtrack for these kinds of movies.

*** edited to say I know the artists have to approve being on soundtracks, it just makes me sad...plus all the people who hear them who don't appreciate them properly.

well I'm already a huge fan of some of the artists on there(florence, bat for lashes, metric, beck, vampire weekend, bombay bicycle club, the black keys) so that stuff is automatically good. But the rest I can do without. I do wish they'd stop putting good artists on the soundtracks though. I feel like it makes them seem like a joke b/c they are on the soundtrack for these kinds of movies.

*** edited to say I know the artists have to approve being on soundtracks, it just makes me sad...plus all the people who hear them who don't appreciate them properly.

I love all three soundtracks. It has opened up a whole world of music for me that I didnt even know was out there!!! I listen to (and like very much) music I would have never been exposed to otherwise.

I just received this from Cinemark Theatres. Is anyone going to do it? I'm just not sure that I can spend 7 hours in a theatre! :rotfl:

twilighttrilogy_pagetop.jpg

I don't think ours is at a Cinemark Theater, but, yes, VegasMonarch and I are doing the trilogy along with some of her co-workers in New Mexico lol :thumbsup2

Is anyone going to the Borders release parties of the Bree book tomorrow night? I'm going to the listening party at HT, so I'll probably head to Borders afterwards.

Properly? What the heck does that mean?

the last soundtrack had amazing music on it...and I just kept hearing people complain about the lack of good stuff on there...all they want is paramore and linkin park and crap like that. I feel like so many people are caught up in liking what they're told to like and then can't hear good music when it's around them...the last soundtrack got a LOT of complaints. It was a big deal that those kinds of artists got picked to be on there and so many people just hated it because it was indie music and they don't listen to that.

who else is buying the bree book tomorrow?? i'm heading to Target at 8:00 a.m. then manicure and pedicure at 9:00, off to fort lauderdale for a 9 day cruise at 10:00.. between the bree book and 80 million books on my kindle.... well, ok more like 160... i'll have just enough reading to do..

as for soundtracks.. well, i'm sad i won't be around to download it on the day of release but i'll get it on my ipod as soon as i get home. i hope it's more like the twilight soundtrack than the new moon. new moon had too much of the same sounding stuff (imo)

p.s. i'd be cool with lots of crap like paramore and linkin park... if it means i never have to hear another song from thom yorke as long as i live. blech!

I have my Bree book right here. Wasn't much of a release party, just a release at midnight hehe. Haven't read it yet, too tired. I'm holding myself back :lmao:

Are you all ready for the MTV Movie Awards tonight?

the last soundtrack had amazing music on it...and I just kept hearing people complain about the lack of good stuff on there...all they want is paramore and linkin park and crap like that. I feel like so many people are caught up in liking what they're told to like and then can't hear good music when it's around them...the last soundtrack got a LOT of complaints. It was a big deal that those kinds of artists got picked to be on there and so many people just hated it because it was indie music and they don't listen to that.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the New Moon soundtrack!! What's weird is I don't usually listen to that kind of music. I guess I have just never really been exposed to it before but the NM Soundtrack totally opened my eyes (or ears) up to a different genre of music!!! I love every song on there with the exception of Friends !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter