~TWILIGHTAHOLICS PART 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~*~Volturi...you can GOOGLE it!!!~

for travelmel...

Advanced Screening of Eclipse *Portland, Washington Area*

Posted: 11 May 2010 04:48 AM PDT

Once again, power supporter April aka @aredi is hosting a pre-screening for the PDX area. Information is below or contact April at TwilightSagaPDX@gmail.com

Screening Date and Time: Tuesday June 29, 2010 - 5pm
Location: Cinetopia - Vancouver, WA - just outside of Portland, OR
Ticket Reservations: Contact TwilightSagaPDX@gmail.com
Ticket Cost: $20 (covers cost of ticket and donation to FGB/ALSF)
Questions: contact April at TwilightSagaPDX@gmail.com

We have a TON of prizes to giveaway! We are going to sell raffle tickets (100% of the proceeds going to FGB/ALSF). People will have the chance to win Twilight & New Moon t-shirts, copies of the New Moon & Eclipse soundtracks, posters, autographed merch from Sam Bradley, 100 Monkeys, Peter Facinelli & Taylor Lautner.

I'd so go if i lived up there..

Thank you chiquita! :banana:

Two things:

1)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a5frn.jpg

2) The best thing about Eclipse I've seen so far!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09NSidn8A8c&feature=player_embedded

Oh yes! Love enraged Edward!

He's supposed to start filming Water for Elephants shortly, so I guess the cut is for that. I have been wondering if they would dye it red as well. I just finished that book and loved it.

Just purchased my tickets last night!!!

My best friend and I are doing a Twilight Trilogy. Our theater is playing Twilight, New Moon and then Eclipse. Twilight starts at 7pm and then of course Eclipse will be at 12:01am. We are making a whole afternoon and night of it!!!

Nothing says a good time like spending hours with your best friend and Edward!

I bought my tix for eclipse on friday! Im so excited because its coming to imax near me!!!!! *swoon* Just thinking of seeing Edward jumbo size makes me giggle. Oh and I don't know how many of you read eclipsemovie.org but there is a very delightful robsten picture on there from USA today photo shoot!!

robstenlove.jpg

Those pics of Rob are yummy.

Did you watch Rob, Kristen and Taylor on Oprah. It was very funny!

I have a question for you. I don't know if any of you read fanfiction.net. I thought there was a thread about this for Twilight, but couldn't find it.

Anyway, there was a really great story on their called The Office. It's in alternative universe story where Bella works for Edward. I can no longer find it! Has anyone read it? Do you know what happened to it?

Was their ever a thread on fanfiction?

we did have a thread for fanfiction but the links posted had smutty content and they were all pulled. i don't know if 'the office' is still an active fanfic but i did read it a while back.

i find a lot of fanfic is better than real books i read... p.m. me if you want a link to a good fanfic discussion site.

i'm going to reread eclipse soon, anyone else??

we did have a thread for fanfiction but the links posted had smutty content and they were all pulled. i don't know if 'the office' is still an active fanfic but i did read it a while back.

i find a lot of fanfic is better than real books i read... p.m. me if you want a link to a good fanfic discussion site.

I am going to reread Eclipse soon too. It has been a long time since I have read it and only remember bits and pieces of what happens in it.

I've been doing the read-a-long with eclipsemovie.org http://www.eclipsemovie.org/category/eclipse-re-read/. They read a chapter every Monday and Friday. I think I have read the book 3 times since the read-a-long started because I would read the chapter and then just keep on reading.

The Twilight Series Theories podcast has been doing a re-read as well, but not going into as much detail and discussion as eclipsemovie.org is.

What are those cards from?

Is anybody else kind of disappointed with the marketing for Eclipse. I felt like by this time New Moon had a movie companion, Hot Topic was awash with merchandise, etc. I was watching my theatre's website and Fandango, and still missed the tickets going on sale, so no Imax. :( Oh well, I don't care that much about Imax anyway. It's cool, but I'm fine with seeing it in one of the other theatres. So far there is no talk at our local theatre of double or triple showing. I wish they would. It wsa so great getting wristbands and not having to worry about fighting the crowds.

It just feels like they are not trying to promote it at all sometimes.

I was watching the trailer and noticed that it looked liked Bella did not have a brace on her hand during the fight scene. It was a very quick shot and you couldn't really see it well, so I can't be for sure, but it does seem like they took that part out. That was one of my favorite parts, I hope they didn't cut it.

They are from the Eclipse Board Game. Anyway, Merchandise will be hitting stores the first week of June. I was a Hot Topic two days ago and talking to the manager who is a friend and he said they already recieved the merchandise but are not able to put it out until June 4th. The Soundtrack comes out around that time two and, correct me if i'm wrong, I think the movie companion comes out next week.

By the way, the video to the soundtracks single is out, Neutron Star Collision by Muse. Great music and awesome video.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter