~TWILIGHTAHOLICS PART 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~*~Volturi...you can GOOGLE it!!!~

Here we go!

25474_386539009469_503094469_3725199_1081691_n.jpg

How cool!

It's just plain ugly no matter what time period its supposed to be from! I am afraid this director will butcher it just like Hardwick did. I feel like Chris Weitz really got it but I dont know about this guy. I will try to withhold judgment until after I see the movie. With New Moon I bought my midnight tickets two months in advance and watched the movie knowing I would have to go to work the next day with about a hours sleep. To top it off the next day after getting off of work(with only a hours sleep under my belt) I went and saw it again. Yes, I saw it twice in less than 24 hrs.
This one, however, Ill be lucky to see in the 1st week of release. Im just not excited about it.

I think you have to blame the screenwriter more for the butchering than the directors. I read the Eclipse script and while there was definitely a lot left out, just like in New Moon, it stays closer to the book than Twilight did.

Oh ladies.....saw this today and thought you might be interested:

Director found to tackle Breaking Dawn... http://www.aintitcool.com/node/44851

Word of warning: Do not read the talk back comments at the bottom of the page. For starters they are ahem, crude. And not complmentary at all. Carry on!

I think you have to blame the screenwriter more for the butchering than the directors. I read the Eclipse script and while there was definitely a lot left out, just like in New Moon, it stays closer to the book than Twilight did.

I thought this as well at 1st but seeing that they all have had the same screenwriter but different directors and I didn't like Twilight very much and Eclipse looks awful as well but I LOVED LOVED New Moon I have to come to the conclusion that it's the director that makes the difference!! Chris Weitz' "vision" was spot on to me!!!!

Oh ladies.....saw this today and thought you might be interested:

Director found to tackle Breaking Dawn... http://www.aintitcool.com/node/44851

Word of warning: Do not read the talk back comments at the bottom of the page. For starters they are ahem, crude. And not complmentary at all. Carry on!

Los Angeles, CA April 28, 2010 – Summit Entertainment has confirmed that Academy Award® winner Bill Condon will direct THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN, based on the fourth novel in author Stephenie Meyer’s Twilight series. THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN, is currently being written by Melissa Rosenberg, and will star Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner. Wyck Godfrey, Karen Rosenfelt, and Stephenie Meyer will produce the project.

“Bringing Stephenie Meyer’s BREAKING DAWN to the screen requires a graceful and intelligent hand and we believe Bill Condon is exactly the right steward, having shown equal and abundant talents of immense creativity and subtle sensitivity,” said Erik Feig, President of Production and Acquisitions, for Summit Entertainment.

Added author Stephenie Meyer, “I’m so thrilled that Bill wants to work with us. I think he’s going to be a great fit, and I’m excited to see what he does with the material.”

“I’m very excited to get the chance to bring the climax of this saga to life on-screen. As fans of the series know, this is a one-of-a-kind book – and we’re hoping to create an equally unique cinematic experience,” said Bill Condon.

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN illuminates the secrets and mysteries of this spellbinding romantic epic that has entranced millions.

Condon is well known for writing and directing DREAMGIRLS, KINSEY, and GODS AND MONSTERS, for which he won the Academy Award for Best Adapted Screenplay in 1999. He was nominated for a second Oscar for his screenplay for the movie musical CHICAGO in 2003. Most recently the multi-hyphenate directed the pilot episode for the Showtime series “The Big C” and produced the 81st Annual Academy Awards telecast, hosted by Hugh Jackman.

The third film in the franchise, THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE is due in theaters on June 30, 2010.

Thanks! So...Very cool. I thought the Oscars with Hugh Jackman was the best Oscars EVER. :rotfl:

That has to be the ugliest ring I've ever seen. I didn't see the screen shot of the one in the movie but I can't imagine it would be uglier than the one that store has for sale as a replica from the movie.

The ring is pretty much the same one they sold on Twilight Teez a while back and was officially approved by Stephenie Meyer, it just has a gold setting and looks darker because of lighting.

That has to be the ugliest ring I've ever seen. I didn't see the screen shot of the one in the movie but I can't imagine it would be uglier than the one that store has for sale as a replica from the movie.

The one in the movie actually is uglier. It's bigger. Too big!

Maybe since they voted the Cullens the richest fictional characters in history they thought the ring has to look like it cost a fortune. lol

Maybe since they voted the Cullens the richest fictional characters in history they thought the ring has to look like it cost a fortune. lol
lol, maybe i'm spoiled but if i had a man that rich, i'd expect a HECKUVA lot better ring than that!

Breaking Dawn is set to release November 18, 2011!

Today is the taping of Oprah, the audience got to watch a rough cut of Eclipse last night and the tweets were raving about it.

I've been hounding Fandango. I can't wait until Eclipse comes out. I really hope they do another double showing. It was so nice not having to fight the unwashed masses for New Moon. While everyone sat outside for hours and then jockeyed for a seat and snacks, we got to sit in the warm theatre with our snacks and we were guaranteed that seat for the next movie. It was so much nicer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter