TWILIGHT vampire book!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have to be laced with SOMETHING! Some kind of addictive subliminal messaging "you must love Edward!" YOU MUST LOVE EDWARD!" :rotfl: Heck it worked for me! :worship: :worship:

I LOVE YOUR CHRISTMAS WISH LIST!! Funny, I want the same things!!:love: :cloud9:

I don't know if I can stand NOT seeing it. I will probably re-read them 100 times by the time the DVD is released. :scared1:

1. Me too!! But if whoever is taking over the world is Edward, I'm all right with it.
2. Again, me too!!! I think it's an evil plot carried out by the Fork Chamber of Commerce to increase their tourisim revenue.
3. I don't have my DD this weekend so I plan on seeing it saturday and sunday, at different theatres of course. :)

Now I have to go read Eclipse, again. For the third time. Now I know how those Star Trek geeks feel. :worship:

:rotfl: :rotfl:
anybody close to Philly? You can't walk past a street corner without a guy standing there displaying his wares! :laughing:

As long as they're Twilight (or better yet, Edward's) wares, count me in. I'll make the trip (from FL)! :rotfl: :scared1:

I hope my danged box set of the saga gets here soon!!! :upsidedow :faint: :faint: :faint:

- I didn't blink once at Bella's curtain after her dream and I didn't see it move at all. But the wind was blowing outside so maybe it was just the tree moving thru the curtain. Either way, I still think he was really there since he watched her sleep all the time in the book.

-As for Edward saying I love you after she's in the car...I honestly have no idea what he was mouthing. However, it didn't really seem like I love you to me.

yep thats exactly what I said....and I agree I think he was having a spasm of the mouth or something but it wasnt I love you:rotfl:

now ladies I am to blame as much as you all are in going 4 and 5 times to see this movie but we have to remember...as long as we continue to go watch it in the theater the longer they will keep playing it and they longer they keep playing it, the longer it will take before it is released on DVD:rolleyes1

yep thats exactly what I said....and I agree I think he was having a spasm of the mouth or something but it wasnt I love you:rotfl:

now ladies I am to blame as much as you all are in going 4 and 5 times to see this movie but we have to remember...as long as we continue to go watch it in the theater the longer they will keep playing it and they longer they keep playing it, the longer it will take before it is released on DVD:rolleyes1

but...but....I have to catch up to everyone else! they've been 3 to 5 times!!

oh wait, I have a guy. ;)

DH and I laugh every time we see that...it must be "I love you" in vampire that we're watching because we're not seeing it either. It's nice to dream though...

I thought of this too, but I can't.......I just can't stop! :rotfl:

but...but....I have to catch up to everyone else! they've been 3 to 5 times!!

oh wait, I have a guy. ;)
What happens if your guy wants to see it as much as you do? I'm doomed to be broke and not buy my kids any Christmas gifts this year as I feed into my Twilight viewing addiction! :scared1: :sick:

I hope my danged box set of the saga gets here soon!!! :upsidedow :faint: :faint: :faint:

LOVE Your Cullen crest siggy!!! By the way, picked up at HOT TOPIC this weeknd a MAKEUP CASE with Twilight all over it!!!!! For my daughter for Christmas, luckily she doesnt read this thread!! :)

So the first time I saw the movie...was awesome was with my best friend... and had to bring the mr jew....he didnt get that edward was a hottie hot hottie and is just wonderful..soo no hot vampire love for me :(

DH and I laugh every time we see that...it must be "I love you" in vampire that we're watching because we're not seeing it either. It's nice to dream though...

I thought of this too, but I can't.......I just can't stop! :rotfl:

What happens if your guy wants to see it as much as you do? I'm doomed to be broke and not buy my kids any Christmas gifts this year as I feed into my Twilight viewing addiction! :scared1: :sick:

No..see, there's these guys in Philly, and you can walk by them and they are soemtimes selling different things....that you can take home and watch.

But I don't know where they get them.:rolleyes1

And Edward DID say I Love You. It just was to me, not Bella. Just FYI :cutie:

LOVE Your Cullen crest siggy!!! By the way, picked up at HOT TOPIC this weeknd a MAKEUP CASE with Twilight all over it!!!!! For my daughter for Christmas, luckily she doesnt read this thread!! :)
Thank you. Feel free to copy it if you'd like. :)

As for the makeup case, I want one. (I thought I had all the Twilight stuff out there! :confused3 ) :rotfl:

Now my kids definitely won't be getting anything this year. :scared1:

D'Oh!

No..see, there's these guys in Philly, and you can walk by them and they are soemtimes selling different things....that you can take home and watch.

But I don't know where they get them.:rolleyes1

And Edward DID say I Love You. It just was to me, not Bella. Just FYI :cutie:

I'd probably end up with the xxx version of Twilight. (Not necessarily a bad thing?!?! :lmao: :lmao: ;) ) (JUST KIDDING)

I swore he said LISA (my name) after his garbled "I love you" in vampire. I can't get my husband to confirm that though. :confused3

CP: I saw it 5 times too (probably my last time).

As far as the curtain: you can hear the faint clinking of the beads after she turns on the lamp and the beads on the right side are moving subtly. It's very hard to see, it took me five showings to be sure of what I saw.

I could comment on Sunnyday's "Edward waiting for me upstairs" thing, but... well... any of you other old-comfortably-marrieds have a little upswing in that department after reading a few of the steamier portions? DH is like, "Whoa, where did that come from? Not that I'm complaining!" :rotfl: Sorry, TMI. :rolleyes1

OMG you fresh thing! But yes! That exactly happened to me! I figure it's good for all involved!! :lmao:

I'd probably end up with the xxx version of Twilight. (Not necessarily a bad thing?!?! :lmao: :lmao: ;) ) (JUST KIDDING)

I swore he said LISA (my name) after his garbled "I love you" in vampire. I can't get my husband to confirm that though. :confused3

OH! Never thought about that!!! :banana: :rolleyes1

And I think he was saying, "I love you Lisa, but not as much as Sunny."

At least, thats what I heard. :rolleyes1

Hi guys!
Let me just say, oh.my.!!!! I love love love the books!
And I have fallen in love with Edward.
1. I like the fact that his body doesn't need anything, hence it doens't produce anything. Such as burping or farting. LOL Unlike my dh on the couch over there.
2. He treats Bella with such respect and love and admiration. I get the "honka honka" grab at :insert body part here: when I walk by.
3. No grocery shopping, fixing dinner or dishes!! He always goes out to eat! LOL
4. Those eyes, I melt instantly with those eyes!
5. The island! Need I say more?

I'll have to sneak out soon to go see the movie again. More likely a afternoon show so I have the place to myself!
I'm asking for the Twilight soundtrack for Christmas, but I'll probably end up buying it for myself.
Glad to be here!

Hi and Welcome OnourwaytoWDW!!!

Everything about Twilight is so addicting...even this thread!! As for the soundtrack...I couldn't wait and bought it and the score from iTunes yesterday, after seeing the movie for the 3rd time. I think the soundtrack is great but I really love the Score. Very haunting and moody. Perfect!!!

And sneaking out to see Twilight by yourself is the best way!! :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter