Twas The Night Before Elections

How about just calling someone a "person"? I'm truly color-blind when it comes to people & couldn't care less about their race. In my books you're either a person I'd like to consider my friend, or a person I'd like to avoid. To prove my point, I consider myself a friend of Gatordad, and he's POLISH!!! I don't hold that against him!:rotfl2: Schmasckna Kielbasa!!

How about just calling someone a "person"? I'm truly color-blind when it comes to people & couldn't care less about their race. In my books you're either a person I'd like to consider my friend, or a person I'd like to avoid. To prove my point, I consider myself a friend of Gatordad, and he's POLISH!!! I don't hold that against him!:rotfl2: Schmasckna Kielbasa!!

I don't care what color someone is personally, I vote on issues, period. I always have. I still want to be lime green though.;)

EXACTLY ! I dont care about race either. My neighbor is the biggest Redneck I know, but I still like him .

bandb.jpg

no kidding! I feel like I've been walking on eggshells around here the last few days!

somebody needs some new stimulating tags to boost a little shmeckle in this place!

OK, no fair poking fun at someone else's little schmeckle! :lmao:

You all crack me up!! thats why I love it here!! You all can be serious and in an instant can turn it all into a joke!! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter