• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

TV Programs that a death hit ya hard

Garry Shepard (Thirtysomething)
Bea Smith (Wentworth)
Lyanna Mormont (Game of Thrones)
(Honorable mention to Thyra in The Last Kingdom for the sheer horror of it.)

1. Flower on Meerkat Manor. It was a series that followed an actual meerkat family, and when the matriarch died while defending her family, I cried so hard that my DH thought a relative had died.
2. Monk on duh...Monk.
3. Finn on Glee, because the actor had died.

1. Flower on Meerkat Manor. It was a series that followed an actual meerkat family, and when the matriarch died while defending her family, I cried so hard that my DH thought a relative had died.
2. Monk on duh...Monk.
3. Finn on Glee, because the actor had died.

Monk didnt die, he pulled thru

Buffy...when the series "ended" on its original network.
Fred...on angel
Charlie...on Lost
Dr. Green...on ER

Yeah, Henry Blake on MASH. We get that in re-runs and it still hits me.
John Ritter's character on 8 Simple Rules - because, well, he died in real life, so they had to have him die in the show. That was sad.
Charlotte Richards in Lucifer. I thought she and Dan were going to find happiness.
And a 4th:
Dr. Melendez on The Good Doctor

Bobby Simmone (Jimmy Smits) - NYPD Blue - really sad end of life story

Mr. Hooper - Sesame Street - very sad introduction to grief

Avery Brown (Colleen Dewhurst) - Murphy Brown - portrayed mother of Murphy Brown, Murphy's reaction to her mother's death was very sad

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter