TUT TUT...It Looks Like RAIN! A Nikki and Tom August Adventure! BABY PIC pg. 23!!! :)

That was a awesome picture wrap up! I have 9 days till I can have a drink of my own, although I'm not sure if the pictures made the longing worse or helped :thumbsup2

We just hung around the area taking pics, sitting down and really just soaking it all in. I remember in that moment, Brianne just looking around in awe and saying "I love Disney World." She "got" it!

:thumbsup2

Love your last day of pictures! The pic of you in front of SSE with Tom and Bri in the background making faces made me laugh out loud! Hilarious!

Just read your awesome trip report! I just loved all your pics, you guys had so much fun despite the rain. We'll be there this August and we can't wait. Less than 6 months to go! Thanks for the TR! :)

I was hoping you would post a report from your last trip also -- There are certain reports I always enjoy reading and your's is one of them!:coffee:

OK, I can't stand it any longer...how was your most recent WDW trip??? Any new trip reports we can look forward to? :)

Oh my gosh, I have neglected this TR and all of you and I'm so sorry!! So much has been going on since we got back from out last trip...and I mean A LOT! I will definitely be doing a TR for my last trip but I don't know when. Hope you will all stick with me!

Still here as well. You've certainly had a busy winter, I can understand not having time to DIS. :)

Found this TR today and can I just say that my husband and I would make great travel partners with you guys. Drinking around the world is our favorite activity. Great report, thanks for sharing it with us.

I read your TR for the first time today. I appreciate very much. Thank you to share your experience. I'm going for the first time in august like you so I'm very interested.

Sorry if i made mistakes. I'm french and I've just learnt english at school.

Thank you to the newcomers who read and enjoyed my neglected TR and also to my faithful friends.

I really do hope to start a TR for my most recent trip, which was over three months ago already, if you can believe that! But like I said, I have had a LOT going on.

As I told you all a while ago, we purchased a new house. Well the day before we closed on the house, we found out...we're having a little mousketeer!! As you can imagine, moving and unpacking and painting and all that goes along with it was very difficult because I've been so limited in what I'm able to do. Then the morning sickness and exhaustion hit...

So all that put together makes for a bad DISer BUT I really do hope to start my new TR soon and again I really appreciate everyone sticking with me!

I haven't made the announcement on Facebook yet so if we are FB friends, please don't say anything. I'm working on a video for that! (You know how I love making videos!)

I've already told you, but I'm saying it again because I'm so excited for you. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter