• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tusker House Reservation Recently

Earningmywings

Mouseketeer
I am helping a friend plan a trip for October. I was trying to find a Tusker House breakfast reservation, but I am not seeing any Tusker House reservations in late September or October 1-2. Has anyone gotten a Tusker House breakfast reservation recently? Looks like maybe they are not scheduling breakfast right now.

I was able to snag a reservation for 10:25am for 6 on 10/2 but sadly I need it for 10 and it won't even show anything past 7 people. keep checking though and hopefully you'll get lucky!

We used to love Tusker House but we went there for lunch over Memorial Day Weekend and we were all sooooo disappointed. We'll not be going back there unless they go back to the full buffet like they used to serve. Def. NOT worth the "buffet upcharge" with the family style service. The variety was a fraction of the food they used to serve. I would say save your money....

I have a res for 4th October but it was hard to get and at a really early hour even just for one person. I wanted the 2nd but couldn't get it at all.

I have noticed a similar issue for November - unable to find hardly any times at all (either for my own trip or for clients). Has anyone actually been able to book for post-Nov 1 when it switches back to buffet? Not sure if that is so much more popular, or a glitch in the system.

I have noticed a similar issue for November - unable to find hardly any times at all (either for my own trip or for clients). Has anyone actually been able to book for post-Nov 1 when it switches back to buffet? Not sure if that is so much more popular, or a glitch in the system.
We have reservations there on Thanksgiving Day.

We have a breakfast reservation at 1020 on November 10 for 4. We are doing a split stay so we were happy that we were able to book breakfast.

I never went when it was a buffet and loved the family style, I wonder if when it switches back to a buffet some might drop it. There are also so few in park breakfasts compared to pre-covid, that if you're looking for a fur character breakfast, the options weren't really robust.

I know people rave about the buffet, but I get up from my chair a zillion times at home with a 2 and 6 year old, when I'm on vacation, I want someone else to get my kids their food.

I just got back after doing the family style and loved it. I personally can't stand buffets as really difficult with limited eye sight so the table service style works better. Great atmosphere and character interactions just wish it wasn't going back to a buffet but I know I'm in the minority

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter