Tusker House PPO/ Park Entance Time?

DisneyDad2015

Mouseketeer
I have an 8:10 am PPO reservation for Tusker House. What time do they typically start letting people into the park?

Also, I know at MK there is a special line all the way to the left for people with PPO reservations. Does AK have something similar?

Our experience has been around 8am as well. We do PPO at Tusker House every trip - sometimes there's a CM walking around with a clipboard that will direct you to a line and check you off a list. Last time, there were two lines - one for tours and the other for breakfast, though there was not a CM directing traffic.

We've had 8:00 am and as late as 8:20 am, they treated them all the same. They just stagger the times so everyone isn't there at the same time. We've done PPO at Tusker on all 4 trips and always were seating by 8:00 am regardless of the time of actual reservation.

Just checked my photo time stamps just to be sure. In late Feb of this year, I have a photo in front of the Tree of Life right at 8:00AM, a photo on the bridge with Everest in the background at 8:04AM, and a photo of the buffet area at Tusker at 8:09AM. Compared to a MK PPO ADR, AK is simple stuff. It was a GREAT morning!

We had an 8:10 reservation for Tusker House last month. I can't remember the exact time we were let in, but there was a lady with a clipboard who handled things at the entrance and we were seated at the restaurant by our reservation time.

One thing to add here is that you should make sure you allow time to travel between AK entrance and Tusker House. My friends and I took our time since we arrived around 7:45am for our 8:15am ADR. We took some pictures and took our time walking. It was nice that there were next to no people in the park. So we got some really good pictures.

We've had 8:00 am and as late as 8:20 am, they treated them all the same. They just stagger the times so everyone isn't there at the same time. We've done PPO at Tusker on all 4 trips and always were seating by 8:00 am regardless of the time of actual reservation.

So if you were seated by 8 at TH then you must have come into the park earlier? We're thinking we'd arrive by 7:45.

There's not the same kind of PPO crowd at AK as you see at other parks, for whatever that's worth.

I have an 8:10 am PPO reservation for Tusker House. What time do they typically start letting people into the park?

Also, I know at MK there is a special line all the way to the left for people with PPO reservations. Does AK have something similar?

Touring Plans: "In order to give everyone enough time to walk back to the restaurant, Cast Members typically let guests with these reservations into the park around an hour and fifteen minutes before the park’s official open time."

I'm guessing with park opening at 8 that day, they'll allow people in around 7:30. We'll see....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter