Tusker House breakfast to Na'vi River

123SA

DIS Veteran
Early August, I have 8:05am Tusker House ADR. While we like meeting the characters, the main reason we do this breakfast is to avoid standing in the rope drop crowd. It's nice to just leave the restaurant and join the group headed to the Safari.

However, I've been reading that the line for Na'vi River is fairly quick at rope drop. Does it work to go from Tusker House to Na'vi River, or would I be better off dropping the breakfast and standing in the crowd if my goal is to ride Na'vi at rope drop?

Thanks for your opinions.

We did the early Tusker House breakfast on 4/18, finished at about 9:00, walked to Na’vi River and got right into the ride vehicle. No wait.

It's up to you if you want to eat breakfast at TH or not. Having a PPO ADR will be of no benefit to beating the crowd to Pandora.

The River Journey ride doesn't build as fast as FoP so you can either head there after you eat or show up at AK about 20 min before opening and head to NRJ. Whatever option I would just aim to get to NRJ within 30 min of the park opening

It's nice to just leave the restaurant and join the group headed to the Safari.

If that's the main plan, you should be just fine.

But, I would not head in the direction of Pandora.

Early August, I have 8:05am Tusker House ADR. While we like meeting the characters, the main reason we do this breakfast is to avoid standing in the rope drop crowd. It's nice to just leave the restaurant and join the group headed to the Safari.

However, I've been reading that the line for Na'vi River is fairly quick at rope drop. Does it work to go from Tusker House to Na'vi River, or would I be better off dropping the breakfast and standing in the crowd if my goal is to ride Na'vi at rope drop?

Thanks for your opinions.
If you are staying on property saturday and monday are emh for ak

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter