Tusker House Breakfast Buffet.....

I'm a bigger fan of lunch and dinner because the offerings are a little more unique than your typical eggs, waffles, etc., but if you like breakfast - go for it! TH is the best character buffet on property IMHO.

.....thoughts - Worth the money?
It's one of my favorite character restaurants, but only you can decide if it's worth the money to you. How many people are in your party & how many are helping to pay the bill? That's a big part of the equation.

In terms of the food, it's a tasty all-you-can-eat breakfast with lots of options. Come hungry, and to make it more worth it, I recommend doing a mid-morning breakfast that can serve as a brunch so that it will cover two meals' worth of eating, not just one.

The character interaction is nice and the atmosphere is more relaxed than most character breakfasts, probably because the African theming of the place provides more relaxing visuals and music than the average character breakfast venue.

Is any meal worth the price of what Disney charges? I'd say yes and no! Its expensive and you may feel $30+ dollars for breakfast is ridiculous, but portions are HUGE at Disney, A la carte or AYCTE, They really take the place of 2 meals. Dont go too early and you will not be hungry until dinner. Even if you do go early, a snack is all youd need prior to dinner.

It used to be one of our favorite for breakfast but last trip, it was crazy loud and not near as organized as it used to be. The food was good and the characters were good but oh my goodness... kids were running around everywhere.

Yes only you can say if it is worth it for you, but I can say it is our favorite breakfast. My daughter and I do breakfast every trip.

It's a great value! The character interaction is good, the food is good-make an ADR for 10:30ish and you'll get breakfast and lunch offerings for breakfast price.

It used to be one of our favorite for breakfast but last trip, it was crazy loud and not near as organized as it used to be. The food was good and the characters were good but oh my goodness... kids were running around everywhere.
I think you had bad luck that day. We went this past December- Christmas week, no less- and nothing was hectic.

I'll echo what others have said. Whether or not it's worth it is an individual decision. It depends on how you feel about the cost of WDW meals in general. It's a nice breakfast. We did it last trip after not going there for several years (for no particular reason). Enjoyed it very much. Is it pricey? Sure it is, but so is all food there.

Go and enjoy!

It's a great breakfast buffet. IF we do a character buffet this trip it'll be TH breakfast.

We think its worth it but when eating breakfast there I always go for the earliest opening so we can eat and be ready to walk over to Kilimanjaro and get in line quickly.

It's the only character meal we'll do.

We've booked the pseudo "brunch" time frame before, but they delayed running out lunch food because they were behind on seating breakfast patrons. Still, we got to sample both, but favor breakfast.

We tried it for the first time in March and weren’t impressed. I had heard such great things about it and it was one of our least favorite meals. We got in way past our adr time, characters took over 90 minutes, we ended up just leaving without meeting goofy, and food seemed like any buffet breakfast. Our 9 yo niece asked to leave because she said it was too loud in there.

It's a great value! The character interaction is good, the food is good-make an ADR for 10:30ish and you'll get breakfast and lunch offerings for breakfast price.

If I want to ensure we still get all the offerings of the breakfast portion, is it safe to still do a 10:30 reservation? I like the idea of getting both the breakfast and lunch options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter