Tusker House Availability Feb 2024

ChrisnKim913

DIS Veteran
There seems to be no availability at all for Tusker House from Feb 4th on. I haven’t seen anything saying it will be closed. Has anyone heard why there is no availability?

I am having trouble with AK restaurants ~ Tiffins & Tusker House for February 2024.

I am hoping they are just slow to load them. We were looking to eat breakfast there in February.

I noticed the same thing. Lots of availability up to 2/3 and then nothing from 2/4 on. I called and the Disney rep I spoke with just told me it looked like they had a lot of reservations for 2/9 (the day I was looking at). I didn't ask about other days, but it is strange to me that Tusker House would be booked solid to this level when there are so many other character meals that still have availability.

Reactions: MJS
I am having trouble with AK restaurants ~ Tiffins & Tusker House for February 2024.
I saw that Tiffins and Tusker House had no availability beginning 2/4, but it's not all AK restaurants because Rainforest does have availability that week.

Reactions: MJS

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter