Tusker House ADR 840am or 1040am?

TBR82

Earning My Ears
We currently have ADR's at Tusker House for both 840am and 1040am. Which would you be more inclined to cancel and why? If it matters, we will be going there in the beginning of December. Thank you as always!

We currently have ADR's at Tusker House for both 840am and 1040am. Which would you be more inclined to cancel and why? If it matters, we will be going there in the beginning of December. Thank you as always!
10:40. You'll want to spend the rope drop hour doing attractions with minimal waits, rather than eating breakfast. At 10:40, you'll get to sit down to a nice brunch just as the park is really starting to fill up, and as you'll already have done some attractions, you won't need to feel rushed, but can instead relax and enjoy the full experience. It's a really nice place for a leisurely meal.

I would go with 10:40 for the same reason @Shanti mentioned. We always try to maximize the early time in the park. If our breakfast ADR is not BEFORE RD, it's closer to 11/11:30 for a "brunch".

IMO, 8:40 is a terrible time, so I'd go with the late breakfast. If it were 8am, I'd suggest keeping both for a bit and wait to see how PPO affects Pandora.

10:40 - in addition to missing prime park time with the 8:40, the later ADR should allow you to have some of the lunch offering she also as they slowly switch to the lunch buffet at 11:00 - and still pay the lower breakfast price

10:40 - in addition to missing prime park time with the 8:40, the later ADR should allow you to have some of the lunch offering she also as they slowly switch to the lunch buffet at 11:00 - and still pay the lower breakfast price

This is an important factor for us having a large family.

Tusker House is our favorite character breakfast!! I'm jealous!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter