• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tusker House 1040am or 1120am?

TBR82

Earning My Ears
Deciding between Tusker House at 1040am or 1120am. Which would you pick and why? Thank you!

10:40 am. When we went in June we had a 10:25 am - and were able to have breakfast and experience the slow turnover to lunch - giving us the best of both worlds, at only the breakfast price.

So my reasons - both breakfast and lunch, and way less expensive.

10:40 am. When we went in June we had a 10:25 am - and were able to have breakfast and experience the slow turnover to lunch - giving us the best of both worlds, at only the breakfast price.

I totally agree with this! :)

How does the "slow turnover to lunch" work? We have a 10:40 a.m. breakfast reservation... does that mean they stop setting out breakfast items? We are pretty interested in the breakfast foods. :)

Best of both worlds at a lower price point is a no brainer for me!

How does the "slow turnover to lunch" work? We have a 10:40 a.m. breakfast reservation... does that mean they stop setting out breakfast items? We are pretty interested in the breakfast foods. :)

At 11, they stop setting out breakfast foods and start setting out lunch foods. As the breakfast foods are depleted, they're replaced with lunch items until it's all lunch items.

We had an 11:20 ADR on our trip in May. When we started, there were some breakfast foods still out, but it was fully turned over to lunch by the time we were done.

At 11, they stop setting out breakfast foods and start setting out lunch foods. As the breakfast foods are depleted, they're replaced with lunch items until it's all lunch items.

We had an 11:20 ADR on our trip in May. When we started, there were some breakfast foods still out, but it was fully turned over to lunch by the time we were done.

Thanks! A little bummed - 20 mins isn't long to have access to breakfast foods. We'll make sure to stock our plates on first trip up! :) Though, it will be fun to try some of the lunch offerings.

Thanks! A little bummed - 20 mins isn't long to have access to breakfast foods. We'll make sure to stock our plates on first trip up! :) Though, it will be fun to try some of the lunch offerings.

I mentioned in my post, but some breakfast foods are out past 11. Some are still there at 11:30. It just depends how quickly it gets taken.

Also, the lunch food there is great. Lots of variety! We liked it very much.

I mentioned in my post, but some breakfast foods are out past 11. Some are still there at 11:30. It just depends how quickly it gets taken.

Also, the lunch food there is great. Lots of variety! We liked it very much.

The more I think about it, it sounds wonderful! :woohoo: Thanks for the details.

Others have described how the turnover works. But, I want to suggest that if the breakfast foods are a big draw for you - checkin a few minutes early for your ADR, TH can run behind on seating people. So, give yourself a better chance of getting seated close to your time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter