Turtle Talk with Crush

espnmylife

Earning My Ears
Is Turtle Talk a show with a beginning and an end or does it just keep going and you stay for as long as you care to? Same question Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor.

Is Turtle Talk a show with a beginning and an end or does it just keep going and you stay for as long as you care to? Same question Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor.
Both have a beginning and an end - so they can clear the room (Crush's room is pretty small) and allow a new group of guests to enter.

It is SO much fun. Expect to spend about 15 minutes in the room. But well spent. It can be so much fun, even without kids. With kids, it is priceless.

These are definitely family favorites for all of us - most definitely including my 11 and 15 year olds! I highly recommend getting to both!

Make sure to have a good “dad joke” to submit before monsters inc!
If you have little kids - they will be encouraged to sit upfront in the floor during crush with all the other little dudes and dudettes! While you sit in the riser/benches behind them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter