Turning Disney Dollars back to cash

Mickeycrazy

Mouseketeer
Hello,
Yet another Disney Dollar question. We're planning on taking a few hundred dollars in Disney Dollars to use at the park. Today as we were purchasing some more at our local Disney Store, the CM told us that we could convert them back to cash at the parks, but we would need our reciept from the purchase. This is the first time this bit of info was told to us, and the guide books don't mention it. Is this true, cause we didn't keep any of the reciepts.
Thanks,
Todd

Todd,
In January my DH and I cashed in some Disney Dollars at WDW. We were told by a CM to go to Guest Services (we were at MGM) and they cashed them in for us. Never asked for a receipt.

To turn Disney Dollars back into cash at the Disney Stores requires a receipt. Perhaps the CM at the store thought that since they need a receipt the parks must too. As far as I know the parks don't require a receipt (only the Disney Stores)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter