Turn the Bus Around and Take Us Back to Disney! *COMPLETED*

Just finished this trip report! It was so fun to read! Can you really keep the towel animals? I hadn't heard that before.

Yes! I double checked that, apparently a lot of people take them. I didn't realize it was a thing until after we got back!

This was so fun! Most car rides like this I’ve done you are not actually controlling the car…this one you do! Even the speed! How neat! And, they let the kids drive! Here at home we have a six flags, and they don’t let Olivia “drive” due to her height, but it’s not even really controlled by the driver so the whole thing is ridiculous. Boo six flags, yay Disney!

Haha, this cracked me up! :rotfl2: I am also a San Antonio native, and couldn't relate more to "boo six flags, yay Disney!" :thumbsup2

Awesome trip report by the way! Your girls are too cute; it's reading things like this that make me even more excited to have my own little kiddos to bring to the World someday :grouphug:

Haha, this cracked me up! :rotfl2: I am also a San Antonio native, and couldn't relate more to "boo six flags, yay Disney!" :thumbsup2 Awesome trip report by the way! Your girls are too cute; it's reading things like this that make me even more excited to have my own little kiddos to bring to the World someday :grouphug:

Haha! So you totally get it!!

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter