Turn a photo into a painting

smilie

I've been unwonked!
Does anyone know of a place that will turn a photo into a painting? I'm looking to have this done as a Christmas gift.

Nightcafe - AI site you can do it yourself. Try it out. Pretty cool!

Not helpful to the OP, but when my father was in Italy during WWII he had an Italian artist create an oil painting from a photo of my mother. They weren’t married yet, just dating. I still have the painting, even though it’s badly faded.

Do you want an actual painting or for it to look like a painting. If you'd like it to look like a painting, as others have said, there are apps where you can do it yourself. I've used BeFunky in the past and it has a lot of options. Be mindful that if you go that route, the quality and how big you can print it is going to depend on the quality and size of your original photo.

paintyourlife.com does actual drawings/paintings from photos, but some of their gallery isn't the quality I'd be looking for...
paintru.com is another - their gallery is better looking
snappycanvas.com doesn't look too bad either

If you just want it to look like a painting on a canvas, try something like Snapfish or Shutterfly.

Shutterfly will print them on canvas, if that’s an option. I have two like this and have a third in my cart for a Christmas gift.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter