Turkey Legs?

I know they have them but I DON'T know where!! Maybe someone else can help out here. But while watching the fireworks show one night there was a teenager eating one!

They have them at Frontierland, by the Mark Twain dock, and between Tomorrowland & Fantasyland, near the Matterhorn.

Mary Jo said:
They have them at Frontierland, by the Mark Twain dock, and between Tomorrowland & Fantasyland, near the Matterhorn.

Thanks. Do they have them in DCA?

I have also seen a cart of Turkey Legs on Main Street near the Kodak Store

I'm fairly certainly they have them in DCA between the the mission tortilla building and the ugly bug ball (or whatever it's called) stage.

Yep...just looked it up for you :) It's called Bountiful Valley Farmers Market.

Thanks everyone. These are my daughter's favorite, glad I know where to get them. :banana: :banana:

Alice's Mom said:
I have also seen a cart of Turkey Legs on Main Street near the Kodak Store

At the end of Main Street outside the photo place is MY FAVE, the Corn Dog cart.

I'm not the only one then...hehehehehe!! I LOVE HOT DOGS and when I stumbled on to this little cart I was in heaven :) Over 5 days I ate there 3 times :) My daughter and I could share one and be full! LOVE THAT PLACE!!

DH is major Turkey Leg fiend!! We were at Disneyland and DCA the 3rd week in June and were able to get one in Frontierland, but the Bountiful Valley Market in DCA was closed. Don't count on being able to get food there. It seems to be closed a lot!! Good luck!

I have it on reliable authority that they are actually emu.

:earboy2:

We were there two weeks ago and stood next to the turkey leg cart for two hours so we could see the fireworks. It was on the left side of the Walt and Mickey statue on the sidewalk. Turned out to be a great viewing place except for all the people climbing over us to get turkey legs, (and it made us hungry).

How much are the Turkey legs. I am thinking of doing the meal plan and know that i have 3 5.00 cupons. If they are about 7 or 8 dollars can I just add 2 or three of my own $$ to make up the differant. Also can I use the 5.00 coupon at any place that takes the coupon and just make up the differance?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter