Turf Club at SSR

jdkdorn

Disneyholic and SSR/BCV DVC Member
Has anyone heard if Turf Club is opening any time soon? I know the lounge is open, but we always eat there when we visit. I would think that they would have more restaurants open at the DVC resorts, since they are all open...it is bad enough that we cannot do our favorites O'hana and Boma, which I understand but am unhappy about, since they are buffet, but this is a steakhouse.

Until it magically appears on the adr site, Disney makes an announcement, or something major gets leaked we are all clueless.

My guess is w DS so close, they are not in any rush to open the turf club.

This one being closed has always puzzled me as they also have that great outdoor dining space that I'm sure would have been used throughout this past year. All I can think if is that maybe their kitchen is tiny and they could not distance well in there?

fingers crossed we can eat at turf club in august. I slept on my ADR window and I can't get any reservations :|

This one being closed has always puzzled me as they also have that great outdoor dining space that I'm sure would have been used throughout this past year. All I can think if is that maybe their kitchen is tiny and they could not distance well in there?
My guess is they cannot get experienced employees. It is considered a nicer place, they may not be able to find experienced servers that have not been already hired by other nice restaurants.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter