• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Turbo, the racing snail! :)

mrsabbott

DIS Veteran
My Hubs is a HUGE Indycar racing fan and has been talking about Turbo for months now. We went to the Indy 500 this year and saw lots of Turbo stuff, which the kids were excited about. We saw it yesterday! It's rated PG, but only for the action sequences that might be a little intense for some young children.. we found nothing "bad" in the movie at all..

I've got to say, it was a cute movie! There were some scenes where the whole theatre (adults included) were laughing out loud! I always love a good underdog story.. lots of good lessons there about not giving up on your dream, friendship, and family. :thumbsup2

Isn't that Dreamworks? :P

But yeah, I thought it sounded cute. When I saw the trailer today before Monsters U, I thought it was basically going to be just like Cars.

Is it DreamWorks? I thought it was Pixar..? Off to google it now..

You are right.. it is DreamWorks! Oops! All this time I thought it was a Pixar movie..

Is it DreamWorks? I thought it was Pixar..? Off to google it now..

You are right.. it is DreamWorks! Oops! All this time I thought it was a Pixar movie..

I'm usually pretty good about seeing the differences between Pixar and movies from other companies and I agree, from the trailers at least, it looks VERY Pixar-ish

I saw it and thought it was okay. It wasn't like Cars at all, it just had some cars in it. They were just a small part of the story.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter