• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tui cancels

Louise Potts

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if todays Tui cancellation of Florida holidays up to end of Nov 2020 is for package holidays only or does it include flight only bookings too? I waited on hold for 2.5 hours to enquire but then got cut off when they closed at 5;30....

I cannot believe they will fly without their package customers. It would make no financial sense as generally more than half of the planes have package guests.

I cannot believe they will fly without their package customers. It would make no financial sense as generally more than half of the planes have package guests.
Agree, would have been nice for Tui to get in touch before it hit the media, not even an email!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter