Tuesday 8/10 Show Not Downloading

soniam

Wooden leg named Smith...
Anyone else having problems? I am using iPhone podcast app. Thanks

I've also noticed (also on iPhone Podcasts app) is the shows don't show up until a day or two later but buried down the list below my other podcasts, sometimes off the screen. If I didn't know to scroll down to look for them I'd probably miss them altogether since they're never at the top of most recent. This happens with Off The Rails, too. I don't know if that's an Apple issue or what.

I've also noticed (also on iPhone Podcasts app) is the shows don't show up until a day or two later but buried down the list below my other podcasts, sometimes off the screen. If I didn't know to scroll down to look for them I'd probably miss them altogether since they're never at the top of most recent. This happens with Off The Rails, too. I don't know if that's an Apple issue or what.

For me they're not automatically downloading (when I have that option chosen) so I don't notice new shows (since I listen to new stuff in the downloaded section). I also don't know if that's an apple issue...

We are having a massive server issue right now. Shows are not uploading properly because of the file sizes. Even some of the XML files that are the feed aren’t publishing properly. Corey and Alex are aware and have been working to fix it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter