• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

TSMM - one parent, 2 kids?

MiamiMere

Mouseketeer
DH will be in conferences the days we are planning to hit HS. I want to do TSMM but wondering about seating logistics since it will just be me and DS(3) and DS(8). Can the kids ride together on one side and I ride alone on the other side?

Just wondering if there was a minimum age/height requirement for riding without an adult.

Thanks!

DH will be in conferences the days we are planning to hit HS. I want to do TSMM but wondering about seating logistics since it will just be me and DS(3) and DS(8). Can the kids ride together on one side and I ride alone on the other side?

Just wondering if there was a minimum age/height requirement for riding without an adult.

Thanks!

The 8-year-old can ride alone but you'll be required to sit with the 3-year-old. A child under the age of 7 needs to accompanied by someone 14+.

Let the CM know and they will be sure to seat you in the same car (back to back) so that when you exit you will all be together.

Or you can all sit on one side (you should be able to fit) with the 3 year old in the middle. Only 2 would be able to play though. If the 8 year old sits by himself, he will be facing the opposite direction behind you (there is a big divider you can't see over in the car. My DS8 would be fine on his own, but some kids may not be comfortable with that set up.

Or you can all sit on one side (you should be able to fit) with the 3 year old in the middle. Only 2 would be able to play though. If the 8 year old sits by himself, he will be facing the opposite direction behind you (there is a big divider you can't see over in the car. My DS8 would be fine on his own, but some kids may not be comfortable with that set up.

So, we can all fit in one car? I would sit in the middle and let the kids play the games.

I think my 8 year old would be a little bummed to sit by himself, that's why I was wondering if he could sit with his little brother. Thanks!

So, we can all fit in one car? I would sit in the middle and let the kids play the games.

I think my 8 year old would be a little bummed to sit by himself, that's why I was wondering if he could sit with his little brother. Thanks!

Rode like this last year when my daughter was 3. It's a little tight but doable. Of course the third in our car was my moose sized 13 year old so you should be fine. :-)

You can fit 3 in. I had a defective shooter last trip when DH and I went with our 2 kids. They let me ride again but only on one side, so I went and let both boys re-ride with me. I sat in the middle and I made them alternate letting me play!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter