TSMM for iPod

LifeIsTinkIsLife

Mouseketeer
I don't see a thread about this, but yesterday I found Toy Story Midway Mania on iTunes. :) I thought this would make TSMM lovers who have iPod touches or iPhones happy to hear! Has anyone played it? I am thinking about buying it but maybe I should wait to ride the real thing first. :goodvibes

I have it for my itouch. It is a cute game and similar to the ride with different characters directing you to their target practice game. You do different moves with your finger to toss the rings, shoot the target, etc. If you have the game, it says if you stand in front of the ride and turn on the game you get a surprise. I haven't tried it and don't know if that part would work on an itouch or not. Anyway, it is a fun little game. :)

Sounds fun! I would like to know what happens but I have a Touch too so I would have to be connected to Wifi for it to work! I did buy a thing called Gotplans though. It lists all of the restaurants in the park and wait times and everything, it's fun to look at while I'm over here in AZ, but I wouldn't be able to see the wait times and everything while at the park unless there is Wifi there!

No wi fi in the parks. You might be able to pick up something in the hotel lobbies, I don't know. I also don't know if the part in front of TSMM works without wi fi, or if you have to have the phone. I can't test it until next summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter