TSL touring during the AP event-Help!

jcdeberry

Mouseketeer
We will be going to HS on September 6th. We are not AP holders. We have a FP for SDD but it is not until 7pm. I am trying to plan our day but it is very frustrating. My DS wants to do Jedi Training as well. Does anyone have a good HS plan that includes TSL and Jedi Training while the AP event will be going on from 7am-9am? Should I do TSL at 9am or wait til evening? Since my FP for SDD is so late, I won't be able to get a 4th FP. What would you do? How would you plan? I need help from "seasoned professionals."

I would do the sign up for jets first then head over to TSL to to do AS2 and TSM. the lines really have not been that long 60-75 minutes

I would plan to hit TSL that night. With the AP preview going on 2 hours before you get into the land, I'd expect long waits. But we won't know until the first preview happens

I would do the sign up for jets first then head over to TSL to to do AS2 and TSM. the lines really have not been that long 60-75 minutes
That still seems like a pretty long wait. I was hoping for more like 30min.

I would plan to hit TSL that night. With the AP preview going on 2 hours before you get into the land, I'd expect long waits. But we won't know until the first preview happens
As of now, HS closes at 8:30. I am hoping it will stay open later. We want to do Fantasmic. When would you suggest we hit TSL? Remember, we have a 7pm SDD.

That still seems like a pretty long wait. I was hoping for more like 30min.
I have seen AS2 having await of 30-45 minutes sometimes If you are at HS the whole day then you can just keep an eye on the wait time and see when it goes down I think with the AP preview the lines will be a little longer then they would have been I know i get in and plane on staying and doing a ride at rd

As of now, HS closes at 8:30. I am hoping it will stay open later. We want to do Fantasmic. When would you suggest we hit TSL? Remember, we have a 7pm SDD.

I'm guessing Fantasmic is right at park closing. I'd head to TSL about 6pm and do AS2 standby then use your 7pm SDD FP, then head toward Fantasmic when you're done with SDD

We will be going to HS on September 6th. We are not AP holders. We have a FP for SDD but it is not until 7pm. I am trying to plan our day but it is very frustrating. My DS wants to do Jedi Training as well. Does anyone have a good HS plan that includes TSL and Jedi Training while the AP event will be going on from 7am-9am? Should I do TSL at 9am or wait til evening? Since my FP for SDD is so late, I won't be able to get a 4th FP. What would you do? How would you plan? I need help from "seasoned professionals."
We will know more once the first TSL passholders report back on their experiences during the early morning event. But I would not expect the AP people to have much of an effect on Jedi training signup. You would need to get to HS early for the signup. You already have a SDD fastpass so you don't have to worry about that ride. You will be at HS all day if you go early for Jedi signup, so I would just play it by ear. You have plenty of time to walk through TSL during your visit. I would walk over there right after Jedi training signup. September is a low crowd time and shouldn't be as crowded as the summer months were. You'll just have to watch the standby times to see how it goes.

I know it's not an AP day yet... But right now, 2:30pm park time SDD is sitting at 55 minute wait and AS2 is at 30 minutes.

Thanks! That’s a big help!
if you do not have MDE app I would go ahead and download it and take a look at the wait times throughout the day for things you do not have FP for you might see that every day at this time there is a low wait time. ( but things can changes)

if you do not have MDE app I would go ahead and download it and take a look at the wait times throughout the day for things you do not have FP for you might see that every day at this time there is a low wait time. ( but things can changes)
Thanks! That’s a good idea.

The AP previews are every day except Sundays and Mondays in September, is that correct? For us, that forces us to go on an AP preview day. Will lines really be affected greatly by this event? Any idea with how many tickets they released? We also likely won't have fast passes because we are using CM guest passes. I think that gives us a 7 day window for FP+ (I think).

The AP previews are every day except Sundays and Mondays in September, is that correct? For us, that forces us to go on an AP preview day. Will lines really be affected greatly by this event? Any idea with how many tickets they released? We also likely won't have fast passes because we are using CM guest passes. I think that gives us a 7 day window for FP+ (I think).
Only time will tell

We really don't know about how this will impact the rope drop experience - not really any precedent for something like this (the AP AM events). Time slots were reserved in like 3 hours - so very, very quick - which to me implies relatively small numbers. Not sure you date but if you can, keep an eye out on reports to see how it goes.

And yes, the Passholder Play dates are every day in September except Sundays and Mondays and also not including Saturday 9/1.

We really don't know about how this will impact the rope drop experience - not really any precedent for something like this (the AP AM events). Time slots were reserved in like 3 hours - so very, very quick - which to me implies relatively small numbers. Not sure you date but if you can, keep an eye out on reports to see how it goes.

And yes, the Passholder Play dates are every day in September except Sundays and Mondays and also not including Saturday 9/1.
I thought it filled up with in 90-120 minutes. So it dose sound very little number of people going

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter