Trying transfer images - image size question & critique me please!

I can't answer the technical part - some of our "techhies" usually don't post until night time.

I really like your pictures though. Both my husband and I are "pooh" sized and we printed the picture for the 8 1/2 by 11 piece of paper and it looked good. For a child I would probably only use 1/2 a sheet.

I don't think gif or jpeg makes a difference, but again, I'm not your best answer. Hopefully somebody else will be along tonight to help you out.

I think your designs are great!!

in my signature there is a link that you should be able to follow (my t-shirt trip report) and it has transfer sizing tips in it

TravelinGal said:
Marti - thanks for the heads up - I didn't know the "techies" were primarily only on in the evenings! I'll watch for sizing comments later then -

In the meantime, here are the two I just did for Magic Kingdom -

I'm open for constructive criticism/suggestions on any of these!!! (really!!! Honest!!! Please!!! ;) )

MKshirt1jpg.jpg
MKshirtBjpg.jpg

I really like both - but somebody on the thread pointed something out that I had never thought about. They no longer put the date on their shirts - so that if they wear them again, they don't feel weird about it. Just a thought if it would bother you. Otherwise - I like them alot.

I like your designs, but my favorite is the AK one. Really cool. I used Julia and Nick's Mom's tip thread on sizing for all of my stuff and it came out just right. Good luck and don't forget to post pictures of the finished products, with or without a model! :teeth: I love seeing people's shirts!

I LOVE the AK one. That is wonderful. They all look great though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter