Trying to make Dining Resv.

gayles

DIS Veteran
I hate to be so Grrrr . It could just be me but for the past 4 hours I’ve tried to make Resv. it won’t let me get to next level . ( Link ) . I’ve tried calling 407 939-5277 & says all Circuits are Busy .. I leave in a week .. If this is how Genie Plus/ Lighting is going to Work .. Wow I see Trouble Ahead . Am I doing something wrong .. Side note : We will have a Good & Magicial Time no matter what.

No, you're not doing anything wrong. The system sucks. Change browsers, try the app (or website), clear cookies ...

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Disney IT!

It's not you, you'll see a ton of threads just like yours. As @FCDub said tried all those suggestions as various ones seen to work on various days and for various users. No rhyme or reason.

Also be aware whilemmaking my Adr over the last 2 days online, the system refuses to recognize the credit card I've had attached to my account fornYEARS. It will however let me "add a new card" (the same exact card) and use that to secure the reservation.

Thank You for all Advise . I finally got thru Phone# ( 2 Hour wait) Hung up I have better things to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter