Trying to get a quote.....need help.

eddiewells

Earning My Ears
I am trying to get a quote for my stay on the official Disney site but it says the booking engine is down for maintenance. Does anyone know how long it has been down? Does anyone know approximately when it will be back up? This has probably happened plenty before I've just never seen it so I don't know how long it takes for it to come back. Anyone know?

Keep Trying.. I get that and five mins later I get through

Argh! Days later since my first try and still down! Oh well, maybe its my computer. I'll try it at the library or something.

Eddie, try it through a different link, maybe the one you have in your computer's cache is giving you the same page down link. :confused:

Thanks, Blondie! That fixed it, all I had to do was go back to www.disney.com and work my way back to it. I guess even the page before the "closed for maintenance" page was showing it as closed. Thanks for your help!!!!!!!

Well, they must be doing more maintenance because I just tried it (12/26) and got the message

I just called to make a ressie and they couldn't take it cause thier system is down. Told me to call back tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter