Trying to find the Secret Squid.

101disneyfan

Christian Fronckowiak
Does anyone remember the episode with the Secret Squid (ie. Surprise Squid) from SeaWorld in 2013?
I've been looking for it and I only remember it being from 2013.
Thanks for your help!

I'm thinking it was May of that year since it was a little before the NE DIS Meet which was in June

And I am guessing John or Kevin or whoever read that press release misread it or there was a typo

I think it should have been Surprise Squad

But Secret Squid was much funnier

Hahahhaa I love this episode! Sorry I can't be of more help, but I laugh so hard at the Surprise Squid.

Does anyone remember the episode with the Secret Squid (ie. Surprise Squid) from SeaWorld in 2013?
I've been looking for it and I only remember it being from 2013.
Thanks for your help!

It might be the June 18, 2013 news/housekeeping/rapidfire episode, since I found a reference to secret squid in the podcast chat thread, a post dated June 19, 2013:
I'm still having issues too, but tonight's the night to discuss secret squid and slimy salmon, not mention "crap" coffee.

Edited to add:
Found the reference, it's the episode I guessed.
Video
Audio - approximately 27 minutes in on the news/housekeeping/rapidfire episode

And I am guessing John or Kevin or whoever read that press release misread it or there was a typo
I think it should have been Surprise Squad
But Secret Squid was much funnier
You're right, it was supposed to be Surprise Squad, found a mention on the Sea World page about their 50th celebration.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter