Trying to find "Lion King II" video, help please

momx2

DIS Veteran
My 4 yr. old DD just loves this movie. She reads the book every night and I rent it from the library some. I can't find it anywhere! I've actually found "The Lion King" at a movie store for $50! I offered to buy it for her, but she only wants "Lion King II, Simba's Pride." She loves the villian, Zeyra in it. Go figure. Anyway, we are going to WDW for 2nd time on May 4th. I would love to surprise her with it the day we leave. We have a vcr in a bag and she could watch it on the way down. Any ideas?

Try www.half.com . They have tons of movies and you can search by title. We've gotten most of our movies from there and we've never had a problem. The sellers are private people like you and me (and some companies, but mostly private) and you list the condition of the item you're listing and the price. If you decide to buy the item, you put in your credit card info and place the order. They send the seller an email listing your name and address and ask that they confirm the order. You'll get a confirmation email and you package will arrive via US Mail sometime soon. They say to allow at least 5 weeks, I think, but I usually receive packages right away (5-7 days). Good luck!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I just ordered a copy still factory sealed! You've helped make DD's trip even more wonderful!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter