• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trying Desperately for Ohanas

Randi Morse

Earning My Ears
We haven't been to Disney in 5 years, and it's the first time my parents have gone in just about 20 years!! So I've booked most days reservations but the one place I'm trying to get into I can't! We're there from November 3 - November 10 (so actually there from the 4-9). Any tips on getting into breakfast at Ohanas??

Your best bet is to sign up for a notification service. You input dates and times you would like to go and they notify you by text (or email) when I reservation is available. Then you still need to quickly book before someone else grabs it up. There is a cost for these services, but your only other option is to search the Disney site frequently. Some sites are WDW Tools, Dining Buddy and Scout.

We haven't been to Disney in 5 years, and it's the first time my parents have gone in just about 20 years!! So I've booked most days reservations but the one place I'm trying to get into I can't! We're there from November 3 - November 10 (so actually there from the 4-9). Any tips on getting into breakfast at Ohanas??
Keep trying! I was trying for 4 months to get an Ohana dinner and finally one popped up last week on a night I could make work. I am still trying to move it a little later and fine tune a few things so still checking 10 times a day and I have seen some hard to get things pop up that I wasn't interested in.
Good Luck :magnify:

Keep trying, lots of reservations open up the week of your trip. People cancel as the date gets closer.

Keep trying. That time period is going to be rough. Free dinning and the half marathon on the 7th is going to make stuff rough. I just got an 'Ohana breakfast for 11/7 yesterday so just check daily. I usually check at lunch and then when I get home or when I'm bored.

check about 36 hours before you want to go and some usually pop up due to people dropping them. You wont get a great time more often than not, but hey if you want to eat there it wont matter.

Just keep checking multiple times a day.. I got one for 11/4 yesterday (a little late at 9:15p, but I'll take it for now). Still searching for something earlier! Really want a dinner on Halloween, but not having luck so far. I don't think I'll ever be satisfied with my ADR's! ;)

Please keep checking. I just got a reservation for 8:05 PM on 12/9 today just by randomly checking. You never know when one might pop up. I had just about give up on it. Now we'll be able to see Wishes from the Poly Beach for the first time!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter