Trust me I searched for an answer first...

jason4024

<font color=red>DIS Dad #541<br><font color=navy>I
M entire family is into pin trading. We will be going in December. I recall the last time we were there, CM's were wearing things on their belts to display their pins. Do they sell those anywhere, or are they CM exclusive? I wish I can find a pic of them so show what I am talking about. Any information is greatly appreciated.

Do you mean the rectangle pin holder than hang from the CM's belt?

I haven't seen them or anything similar for sale at any of the pin venues in the parks. The only seem to sell the pin books and around the neck lanyards.

Hip lanyards, we don't use them, but they are out there. :)

Sometime in the last month the Disney Pincast was talking about the upcoming hip lanyards coming out. Among them, a Disney Nerds set and a NBC set, IIRC.

Thanks for all the info. I believe that is what I am looking for. I have a friend going a few weeks before us, so I might have to give them the money to bring it back. Have a great day.

There are loads of them now....
you do not need a pal to get em..
when you go..there will be plenty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter