True Disney Magic

Leofoenget

DIS Veteran
http://www.gadling.com/2010/06/09/w...010/06/09/walt-disney-world-vacation-photo-c/

Hopefully this will link properly. A couple crossed paths at WDW young children. They were digging through old family photos for their wedding, and found a photo of the young girl with a charactor. BUT in the background, was the husbands father pushing HIM in a stroller! She said she never noticed it before but he recognized his father. That's disney magic :hug:

crazy

Something similar happened to me and my husband!!

I went to Disneyland in 8th grade with my family. While we were there, I ran into a classmate (who I only knew from school- we weren't very close friends) who was there with their close family friends. My classmate and I took our picture together and then our families went our separate ways in the park.

Fast forward 20 years later and DH and I had been married for 8 years when we were looking through and old photo album. We were so shocked when we realized that he was standing in the background of the picture I took with my classmate..... as it was HIS family that was there at Disneyland with my classmate!!

DH and I met during our senior year of high school.....and had NO idea that we had been introduced to each other back in 8th grade at Disneyland until we saw that picture!

So random!

Wow, both those stories gave me shivers! :goodvibes How amazing is that!
I've sometimes wondered when people post pics on here wouldn't it be amazing to see yourself in the background. But to see your spouse in the background when you were children. All I can say is wow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter