• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trouble with Dining Reservations?

jennerjoo

Earning My Ears
Is there anyone else making dining reservations this week (at their 60 day mark)? I have tried 4 days in a row to make a Plaza Inn breakfast reservation and each time I have tried right as the window opened and nothing has been available. Is there a chance they have not opened up reservations for this restaurant 60 days out yet? I'm so confused. I'm more of a Disney World pro than a Disneyland pro, however, last time I went to Disneyland in July 2018, I did not have any trouble booking a reservation that I wanted.

Is that a character meal? I would guess it has to do with scheduling not being out yet for that time so they don’t have morning reservations available yet.

Same- the available restaurant reservation availability tends to trickle in as the schedule is set. For example. The Blue Bayou F! Package is currently only bookable up to 9/28, so well before the 60 day mark. It makes it a little harder because you have to keep checking until they become available, but they will eventually open up. Consider following the October checkin thread and get email alerts- people will often post when reservations open up that had been delayed.

I was having trouble when I went to the website, no slots were available for my dates. . When I tried on my phone, it allowed me to book.

I was having trouble when I went to the website, no slots were available for my dates. . When I tried on my phone, it allowed me to book.
Why days were you looking for?

I’m also waiting for stuff to open up- my trip is under 50 days away now. Sigh.

Why days were you looking for?

I’m also waiting for stuff to open up- my trip is under 50 days away now. Sigh.
I was able to book at Plaza Inn at 40 days out (were going 9/26-10/1) but not before. Everything else let me book 50-60 days out

I would call Disney Dining. I had the same issue with Blue Bayou reservations at the 60 day mark. Nothing was showing. But when I called, the time I wanted was available. Sometimes the live person can help you when the online system is whacked out. It can be a long wait on hold, though.

I was able to book at Plaza Inn at 40 days out (were going 9/26-10/1) but not before. Everything else let me book 50-60 days out
Thanks! Only lunches are showing up for our dates, which I don’t necessarily mind, but there are no Fantasmic packages available. I really wish DL would get their act together and post the dang park hours already.

***"Everyone" Currently all dining reservation for in park restaurants are broken for anything past sept 28th. Disney has not finalized logistics and hours so it is causing an error in the reservation system and subsequently only shows hours of operations for any in park restaurant open for operation during lunch hours.****(note this is not because of party days, this is affecting all reservation based restaurants within Disneyland or Disney California adventure after sept 28) Once this is fixed slots will be available

As much as I complain about waking up at the crack of dawn to get an ADR at 180 days for WDW - I am even less thrilled about uncertainly checking the website over and over to secure my WoC Dessert res I want since the Halloween parties are taking up the other two days of our trip. Sigh!

Thank you guys! Yes, all I want is a Plaza Inn breakfast. Does anyone have link to the thread I should follow that would announce when reservations are up? I hate the idea of checking everyday. :(

The fall schedule is starting to fill in! S.l.o.w.l.y... So keep watching -- dining reservations should start to follow any time now!

Even on the app, I'm not seeing dinner reservations for TS locations inside the parks. For example, on 10/10, there are no dinner reservations available for CC.

You are able to book dinning at the Hotels and Downtown Disney locations. All in-park TS locations have not been opened up for reservations due to the October schedule not being finalized.

I tried calling yesterday and they could not book anything in the parks for dinner in October. She told me to keep checking.

I'm shocked they still haven't nailed down their schedule for October! I know things are changing because of the Halloween party being over in DCA, but this is a HUGE company and I'm shocked they hadn't locked schedules and plans months ago and then started opening reservations right at the 60 days.

WOC isn't bookable just six weeks from now! No dinner locations still for any time in October... No special Halloween dining packages (rumored to not be offered this year, but I'm still holding out hope with this crazy lack of planning on Disney's part....)

It's stressing me out. Usually I go day by day as the 60 day window opens and lock my reservations down, now I've got to check each day again in the morning to see what opened. Further, you can't seem to book lightsaber building at ALL in September and October hasn't been opened yet. That has got to be a glitch... or is it being shut for a few weeks already for some kind of overhaul/change?

Oddly the Tomorrowland Skyline Lounge Experience is bookable for October 19th but EVERYTHING else in the parks for dinner is showed as no reservations. Do you think everything, absolutely everything, is already booked? Or is this some weird glitch now on the Tomorrowland lounge where it's loaded reservations but nowhere else has?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter