Trouble booking Club Level at RPH

Paige3

Earning My Ears
We would like to stay on the Club Level at RPH over Christmas. My problem is that I need a 2 queen bed room and only kings are available through the Universal site and all other discount hotel sites. I called the Universal vacation package site, and they have queen rooms available if you book a more expensive package. I would save over $500 if I was to book the hotel and tickets seperately, but I can't get those darn queen rooms! It makes me mad because I know that there are the rooms I need available, but I can only get them for alot extra. We stayed at HRH Club Level last year and wanted to try somthing different this year. I've been trying for 2 monthes and have had no luck. Any suggestions????

Don't all the king rooms at RPH have fold out couches? So, essentially that would be the same as two queens, maybe the pull out would be a full - but unless you had two big teens I would think there would be plenty of room for four. I know my two would be fine in a pull full, and probably DH and I too. Although, because of the comfort level, I would probably stick the kids in there - they can sleep on anything!

Did you try the 1-800-BE-A-STAR number? If that doesn't work, I would try the Loew's number. I'm not sure what it is off-hand, but could find it if you want it. Good luck!

For some reason club level at RPR is hard to get!!!!!

Availability changes from one minute to the next!

It's hard to get club at RPR because there are only 42 rooms! It also really isn't that big of a deal to have a king room because they have a queen pullout sofa, so it's actually better then getting two queens!

try calling the hotel directly! We stayed at RPH last weekend and got a upgrade to suite when we checked in. We had a club level queen, but then had two room with sleeper sofa that was a queen and king bed in the other room.

Now that answers my question. I thought there were more.

Thanks!

I finally was able to get a 2 queen Club Level room at RPH for over Christmas. I had a Club Level room on hold at HRH just in case. I guess they had a cancellation and one room became available! Now, I am wondering how the club levels compare at HRH and RPH? Has anyone stayed at both? Do they have turndown service with the little gifts they my kids loved so much? Are there robes? Are the food offerings the same? Has anyone heard of any special Christmas happenings, or is it still too early? Thanks for all of your help!!

I have stayed at both and would highly recommend RPH club. It was wonderful and had all of the first class Loew's service.

HRH was more of a cattle call when it was time for breakfast and "dinner" was a zoo with someone at the door making sure you were who you said you were.... please!

I did enjoy the HRH, but would go back to the RPH any time.

Bob

I agree with Bob... :)

HRH Club = feeding time at the zoo with one zoo keeper at the door tagging the animals.. and the other zoo keepers trying to keep the troughs full.

I would not do HRH club again - it was just too crowded. I would consider RPR Club - I stayed there before it is a nice hotel but have not tried club.

I think I want to try PBR next so I can be in the "ME ME ME ~ Ive' stayed at all three' Club.

>>^..^<<

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter