Trouble booking ADR's this morning for the entire trip....

chris4disney

DIS Veteran
This morning is my 60 day mark but the app is only allowing me to book the first day of our trip... not +10 days. Anyone else having this problem?!

Last trip a few years ago I had to bring up each restaurant and book that way.
I always do it that way. Before 6 am I open up a bunch of tabs on my computer in the order I want to book them and then just go though each tab....quick and efficient. Saves a lot of searching.

Disney IT is crap. Have multiple browsers on a computer going + app on a phone. If it fails call Disney dining. They have the ability to see your reservation even when MDE is in denial.

I’m not seeing anything even populating for Saturday Nov 25 …. Anyone else having this issue

Me either, That’s weird.
Also now can’t see anything on Nov 30 … every other day of our trip is populating Tried chatting via the website but was told to call IT which isn’t going to happen … we have a car so will probably just head off property if this doesn’t resolve itself

Yep just saw that a bit ago …. Weird it was doing it all day until now

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter