Tropicana or Grand Legacy?

sazzle12

Earning My Ears
Decided to stay at a cheap hotel instead of one of the official Disneyland Hotels (the prices are too crazy!). Proximity to the parks, a good pool, coffee shop, cheap parking and comfy beds the most important factors! Would you choose Grand Legacy or Tropicana? Tropicana is $100 more than Grand Legacy, but it is slightly closer.

I've never stayed at either one but those were the two we were trying to decide between too. We went with Grand Legacy as it was cheaper and we could pick one of the tower rooms at the front of the property with a park view.

I much prefer Tropicana. Beds are more comfy, the walk is quicker/easier, and holy cow, so much less noisy not having the bar right there! Their little market is nice, too. (However my typical suggestion is to go to the Camelot hotel for water-- $1.25 for a large bottle of water!) If you are sensitive to cigarette smoke, do be aware the hotel smoking area is behind the store.

Enjoy your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter