Tropical Storm Nicole

AdamsMum

DIS Veteran
Hi All,
My son will be in Disney next week (BWV studio Sunday to Saturday), do you think they will still be experiencing rain from Nicole? If so, where is the laundry room at BWV? He travels with a duffle bag so not a lot of changes of clothes he might need the use of a dryer.

Hi All,
My son will be in Disney next week (BWV studio Sunday to Saturday), do you think they will still be experiencing rain from Nicole? If so, where is the laundry room at BWV? He travels with a duffle bag so not a lot of changes of clothes he might need the use of a dryer.
LONG gone by then (at least the hurricane will be). Supposed to be over us in NC on Friday.

According to our local news, the storm will move out by Friday afternoon. The only issue that might occur is whether there is a backup in flights and/or flooded roads, depending on how he is traveling. The weather starting Saturday and moving forward is supposed to be very nice.

Sunday is supposed to be gorgeous in Orlando. Predicted 72f high and clear skies.

Honestly I repeat this all the time. Best time at WDW is during a hurricane when a bunch of people choose to cancel and others can't fly in.

As long as you are safe obviously.
I agree. We went in 2017 during Irma and the 5 days we were still there after the storm the weather was amazing and the park crowds were so low we walked onto so many rides. Did Space Mountain 4 times one of the days, Expedition Everest 3 times in a row another day until my wife told me my face was starting to look green 😂

I agree. We went in 2017 during Irma and the 5 days we were still there after the storm the weather was amazing and the park crowds were so low we walked onto so many rides. Did Space Mountain 4 times one of the days, Expedition Everest 3 times in a row another day until my wife told me my face was starting to look green 😂

We got Everest FP+ 4 or 5 times in a row on Everest in 2019 for Dorian. It was great because you skipped the crazy long queue then.

If needed, the laundry is so convenient. I just used this week myself. Take main elevator to first floor, turn right, and first room is laundry. Machine for Tide or bring a pod.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter