Tropical storm ETA, what would you do?

I hope you had the same dry day we did at Disney Springs. 😉
Yea, the lightning never came, the rain was light, and I rode every single ride at Animal Kingdom. Just like I rode every single ride except Little Mermaid and the carousel at Magic Kingdom. I've ridden both in Anaheim, chose to skip them and go to Disney Springs, where I had time for all the stores I wanted, after riding almost everything in Magic Kingdom. On Monday, I rode everything in Hollywood Studios except the Falcon, and I've ridden the Falcon in Anaheim. Underwhelming compared to RoTR and, IMO, Star Tours, chose not to wait over an hour to ride it even though I had the time before park close.

This is amazing. Everything that's open and that I've missed, I voluntarily skipped. I've been able to do all the things I want to do, even though I booked this trip less than two weeks ago and have no planning in place. Just roll up in the morning and start getting in lines.

Also it turned out the rides I was worried about were indoors, excepting Everest (I know Safari and Kali are outdoors, but I wasn't worried about riding them, though I did).

Everest was pretty fun.

Central Floridian here. Occasional showers means banding usually. You'll get frequent, short lived showers throughout the day. I would aim for outdoor attractions first as those can be amongst the first to temporarily close.

Starting next Tuesday, the weather looks glorious!
I've been monitoring Orlando weather as I leave next Tuesday, so this is great news! Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter