Tropical Palms was great!!!

lisakordes

Earning My Ears
Just wanted to let all know,(Not to knock FW) but we just got back from 2 weeks at Tropical Palms & It was excellent. Got it for 30.00/nite 13 nites. It was neat ,clean, great showers, got to pick our site...... But best of all, it was not set back so far from everything as FW is that wew were able to eat at other restaurants close by, Wal Mart up a few miles local amusement park, many restaurants choices,much less that on property & only 10 minutes away..... Thought I'd share.:D :D

So glad to hear that you enjoyed Tropical Palms, you don't hear too much about them. We are staying there in May for 2 weeks but in a cabin instead of camping. I am hoping you might be able to answer a couple of questions for me. Are there parking spots near each cabin or are we going to have to park in a lot and haul our stuff a fair distance? Also, about how long did it take to get to the parks each day and is it feasible to come home mid-day for a break? We had a cabin at Fort Wilderness 18 months ago but for us to be able to return and cruise we had to switch to Tropical Palms, I am a little worried we will be disappointed.

thanks for your post, Christine

Yes there are parking spots near each cabin , & I had someone show me the cabins, they are very nice. The park is clean & people running it are great.
The commute is minimal. We were there at the busiest time of the year & the most traffic we encountered was 20 min. coming from Epcot Illuminations to Trop.Palms. It is in a really good location also. Alot of rest. that are good & won't cost you 20$ a meal...We will go again .
Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter