Tropical Dreams, Mermaid Food, and Wishes on Wheels Oh My! 1st PTR

Glad you were able to find your way "home". :)

Hope you comment and come along for the rest of the ride. :)
I expect to put out another one when I get back from my next one in September, too.

It's good to be here! Though i did just manage to lock myself out of this account on my phone. :eek: Hopefully it will calm down and i can try again.:lmao:In the meantime computer works so that's good enough!

Oh yes, i'm going to read the whole thing, and intend to follow the next one too! Any chance you'll be at WDW late July of 2020? :D I'm seriously considering that dream trip to the Poly for my 45th birthday! Not sure how my husband will feel about that, but a girl can dream! Or, go without him o_O ... *kidding* mostly. ;)

It's good to be here! Though i did just manage to lock myself out of this account on my phone. :eek:
Well that was short lived! :laughing:
Hopefully it will calm down and i can try again.:lmao:In the meantime computer works so that's good enough!
::yes::
Oh yes, i'm going to read the whole thing, and intend to follow the next one too!
Great! Hoping to have another update up in a few days.
Any chance you'll be at WDW late July of 2020? :D
Well now that I know you're there... I'll give it a definite "maybe".
Next year is getting pretty full already, but... you never know!
I'm seriously considering that dream trip to the Poly for my 45th birthday! Not sure how my husband will feel about that, but a girl can dream! Or, go without him o_O ... *kidding* mostly. ;)
Well, I generally leave DW at home when I go to Disney, so there's a precedent. :lmao:

This is us... a motley crew of vagabonds if there ever was one. Well, some of us have jobs, and some don't, but you know what I mean. o_O This is about a month before we took the biggest leap of our lives and moved our family of four -and two cats- into a small traveling home on wheels.

That's fantastic! I've been avoiding the Dis for a bit and it's because I've been super jealous, so now I'm trying to stalk room availability. It's tricky because I don't have any official holidays approved yet, and the week that I am hoping for in November has no availability (that my budget will tolerate)... But glad to be living vicariously through you!
*waves wildly and hugs happily!* 😁
Are you looking at several options for resorts and such for a nov. trip? What would you ideally get? How many days are you hoping for? Even 3 days with parkhoppers ROCKED!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter