Tron previews for DVC?

I never received any notice from Disney about the DVC preview. Did they send an email or did I need a reservation?
They only sent them to people that had reservations booked on points for those dates.

I didn’t have a points stay booked. Did a dvc preview and got confirmed email. Hope it holds.

This happened once with an Epcot moonlight magic where people with out resort reservations were able to book during resort priority. DVC honored them and didn't cancel them.

Moonlight Magic always requires it for the early bookings. Ride previews have not.
Correct. I should have been more clear and not thrown that out like that. Because we’re talking about a ride preview and not MM, the comment seemed to have been misplaced and I was curious if I was missing something. I’ve always needed a resort reservation for MM, but here on the left coast we don’t get too many ride previews (Webslingers being the last).

Last edited:

Does anyone think they will roll out more dates? I was hoping they would but it seems like they already rolled out the dates for AP passholders so that’s why I’m wondering if this is it. Seems odd to me that they wouldn’t at least have it for one more week. I was so close!

I’m holding onto hope that they’ll do something… I mean, that leaves three weeks before it opens 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️

They only had TWO days of DVC Previews for the Guardians of the Galaxy coaster last year.
It was two FULL days. Based on the time windows, this is two days with about 1/4-1/3 of the day going to DVC and a third day with 2/3 of the day going to DVC. The rest of those days are for AP (which the majority of people cannot even buy now). That equals 1 1/2 day at most. Either Disney Parks division is giving the middle finger to DVC -or- DVC leadership is cheating out.

If they do cancel my preview since I don’t have a points stay I hope they give some notice. Lol

Does anyone think they will roll out more dates? I was hoping they would but it seems like they already rolled out the dates for AP passholders so that’s why I’m wondering if this is it. Seems odd to me that they wouldn’t at least have it for one more week. I was so close!
When I called MS during the week, she said they would have more previews. She saw my reservation for March 25 to April 1, and told me to wait and they would roll out emails to previews as they opened up later in March.

I know, it feels unlikely, and it’s not factual or real until a notice comes out. But, it gives me a little hope.

When I called MS during the week, she said they would have more previews. She saw my reservation for March 25 to April 1, and told me to wait and they would roll out emails to previews as they opened up later in March.

I know, it feels unlikely, and it’s not factual or real until a notice comes out. But, it gives me a little hope.
I had heard that as well, so hope so!!

Just got off the phone with MS. They said (without hesitation....or emotion) that there will NOT be any more dates added to the preview!!!>:(>:(>:(

Argh, the conflicting information and associated emotional rollercoaster (pun intended) for those of us going late Mar is never-ending. At this point, I would be excited just to get the opportunity to buy LL the last week of March. 🤣

We are only going 2 days before our Fantasy cruise and I wish I knew if they were making more previews available because if it’s not possible we want to start the day at EPCOT for GOTG, but if somehow we can do Tron, I would want the park reservation for MK. 🤔😥🤔

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter