Tron previews for DVC?

You should have the website open BEFORE it goes live at 11am. Doesn't matter how you get there using the email or the link provided.

When 11am hits, everyone will get assigned a random place in the queue. Anyone loading the website after 11am will go to the back of the queue in order of their arrival time. So if you load the page at 11am and 1 second, you are now behind everyone who had the webpage open before 11am.

Usually there is a sound that plays when its your turn - there is a countdown too to tell you how many people are in front of you, so you can glance at it every once in awhile until the number gets down below 100 - then you want to watch it more carefully.

Have your DVC Membership number ready too.
Thank you! 🙌

Wishing good luck and low queue numbers to those of you who were lucky enough to be on property for the 3(!!) days they are doing DVC previews! Also hoping that Disney might reward the rest of us with a few more dates later in March.

When we did gotg, I never got into the dvc preview. It filled quickly, but found out while waiting that the AP one was open and jumped on that one and was successful.. So if you qualify for both, keep an eye out for the AP one to open at the exact same time. For the dvc one there were a list of times you had to chose. same for the AP one too. All the early times went fast.

VERY disappointed the dates aren't spread out. I hope they add more for the next week when my family is there!
I'm with you on that one. D23 is March 18 (no luck getting those), so something the weekend before (March 11-12) or that week would be most welcome :)

Not staying on points then, and couldn't make it anyway, so hoping for AP preview. We've been lucky with a TS Land preview (AP) and also a Remy one (DVC), (did not get SW one)... also made it to AK MM last summer, so here goes.

Good luck everyone!

I got the official "reserve your spot" email from DVC right at 2 hours before the queue opens. Ready and waiting! I'm booked for all 3 of the preview dates, hoping that improves my odds.

Question: should my husband and I both try at 11 today? We are both on the DVC account. Does it increase the odds or just screw it up?

I’m annoyed that they didn’t do separate dates for pass holders and DVC. They only gave DVC 3 days and now there’s probably not even a lot of spaces because pass holders can book the same days.

So, you need a park ticket for any park but not a park reservation for the Tron preview?
Thanks!

Last edited:
So, you need a park ticket for any park but not a park reservation ?
So, you need a park ticket for any park but not a park reservation for the Tron preview?
Thanks!
Yes, once you are registered a park reservation for MK will be added to your account automatically

I’m annoyed that they didn’t do separate dates for pass holders and DVC. They only gave DVC 3 days and now there’s probably not even a lot of spaces because pass holders can book the same days.

Was hoping they'd spread out the 3 days across multiple weeks like they've done in the past. This would catch more people. Also salt on the wound that we can't buy APs as those previews fall in my vacation Mar 10-17.

March 4/5/6, leaves us out. We're there the week starting the 18th of March and next week. That sucks. We never hit the days for any such things, and we're there so much one would think just once we'd hit a date.

Good luck to all of you going on those dates, hope you get into the preview and have fun!

Dee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter