Tron previews for DVC?

I received this email today and now can't find it! I searched Disney in my email and nothing like that. Can someone at least tell me the return address on it or post the email? Thanks!

I got the email, and have a stay between 2/28 and 3/13 booked. No idea if the email went to people who have stays within the proposed time frame though.

We also have APs but didn't get any emails, we're in the UK, and never seem to get AP emails, only DVC ones.

I got the email, and have a stay between 2/28 and 3/13 booked. No idea if the email went to people who have stays within the proposed time frame though.

We also have APs but didn't get any emails, we're in the UK, and never seem to get AP emails, only DVC ones.
We are also based in the U.K. and never get either emails (AP or DVC).
We have a stay at the end of March - blue card holders and staying on points

No email here...booked mar 8 to 19..international in Canada here..sucks..anyone try calling and getting added?

Currently, there are no park reservations available for Magic Kingdom on March 4th. Plus, in the post, I just quoted the poster stated they have a reservation THRU march 4th and got the email.
Yes I’m the one staying thru March 4. So I’m assuming the DVC previews start March 4, based on what’s posted. Since we have a flight out that day, we probably won’t go unless we extend our stay and change our flight.

Just in case it's helpful, I called member services because I didn't get the email and it was plausible that I should have... I have March stay and routinely don't get DVC emails for poorly understood tech reasons (my hubby gets ones that I don't, despite us both being on the deed).

Anyway, the member services representative was super helpful. He said that getting the email vs not has nothing to do with your ability to register for a preview. He said that the dates are going to be revealed Thurs, and if you have a date you can register. As far as why some people got the email and others didn't, he had no idea (seemed to laugh it off). So in short, maybe there's hope for the email-less among us?

Random question - we are staying on DVC points, borrowed from a friends membership, from 3/5-3/10. Would we be able to register? I’m obviously not going to log in to our friends MS account or anything, but the reservation is in my name and email. I’m guessing this would be the same/similar situation to a renter.

The DVC preview(s) should fall between 3/4-3/13 based on what I am seeing so far.
Do you think a MK park reservation is needed to trigger an email? We are there 3/9-3/16 but our park res for MK is the 15th. I could move it if it would help..

Do you think a MK park reservation is needed to trigger an email? We are there 3/9-3/16 but our park res for MK is the 15th. I could move it if it would help..

I don’t know. I did DVC preview last year for GOTG and didn’t book a room until after I got a reservation for it!

I don't think it does. We are staying March 8-11 & did park reservations at MK several days & no email.

Well, just booked an impromptu stay for March 19th to 23rd and hope things work out for Tron. If not will still have fun.

A Park pass reservation is usually included with the preview. For GoTG last year, I had a preview and they added a 2nd Park Pass onto my MDE, so I had a valid park pass for MK and Epcot on the same day.

So I don't think having an MK park pass is required to receive the emails.

Getting the email is totally hit or miss - especially for the AP preview, although I usually get the DVC preview emails if I qualify. If you have marketing emails turned off in your settings though (both DVC and MDE) - that could impact whether you receive the emails as well.

Just in case it's helpful, I called member services because I didn't get the email and it was plausible that I should have... I have March stay and routinely don't get DVC emails for poorly understood tech reasons (my hubby gets ones that I don't, despite us both being on the deed).

Anyway, the member services representative was super helpful. He said that getting the email vs not has nothing to do with your ability to register for a preview. He said that the dates are going to be revealed Thurs, and if you have a date you can register. As far as why some people got the email and others didn't, he had no idea (seemed to laugh it off). So in short, maybe there's hope for the email-less among us?
That’s good to know, thanks. Sounds like anyone with a blue card “should have” gotten the email, regardless of stay dates.

Did the rep say that the link would be broadly advertised somewhere?

That’s good to know, thanks. Sounds like anyone with a blue card “should have” gotten the email, regardless of stay dates.

Did the rep say that the link would be broadly advertised somewhere?

He didn't specify where/ how. My plan is to watch my email and periodically check here/ the DVC fan facebook group. My biggest takeaway was that it's entirely possible to get the registration email if you didn't get this one. He called specifically called this first one a marketing email.

So far, it looks like everyone who has received the DVC email has an on-site hotel reservation falling between 3/6 and 3/10. I haven't seen anyone with a reservation before March 5th or after March 10th that's received one. As to D23, I have received nothing regarding the preview yet.
We check in March 1

I don’t know. I did DVC preview last year for GOTG and didn’t book a room until after I got a reservation for it!
Do you remember what the GOTG preview information stated for it?
The email for Tron states....using membership to stay over an event date.

Eligible Disney Vacation Club® Members using their Membership to stay at a Disney-owned-and-operated hotel at Walt Disney World Resort over an event date are invited to be among the first to experience the new high-tech, high-speed thrills of TRON Lightcycle/Run presented by Enterprise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter