Tron previews for DVC?

Based on what is posted, the only date that works would be the 4th.

I would hope that Disney is giving DVC more than just that one day and only for those DVC members staying on site a chance to preview.

So far, it looks like everyone who has received the DVC email has an on-site hotel reservation falling between 3/6 and 3/10. I haven't seen anyone with a reservation before March 5th or after March 10th that's received one. As to D23, I have received nothing regarding the preview yet.

Based on what is posted, the only date that works would be the 4th.
Works for what? Several of the posters who've received the DVC email (including me), have resort stays starting on 3/5 or later. It looks like March 5th is the first day.

We are there thru Mar 4 and got DVC and AP email.

Works for what? Several of the posters who've received the DVC email (including me), have resort stays starting on 3/5 or later. It looks like March 5th is the first day.
Currently, there are no park reservations available for Magic Kingdom on March 4th. Plus, in the post, I just quoted the poster stated they have a reservation THRU march 4th and got the email.

Sorry, what tickets?
You can buy tickets to preview Tron. We bought them last year for Guardians. They included a food voucher, park admission and we could ride Guardians as many times we wanted (I could only ride once-got sick. Grandson rode four times). GOLD D23 BENEFIT

Currently, there are no park reservations available for Magic Kingdom on March 4th. Plus, in the post, I just quoted the poster stated they have a reservation THRU march 4th and got the email.
Except myself and others have posted stays beginning the 5th.

You can buy tickets to preview Tron. We bought them last year for Guardians. They included a food voucher, park admission and we could ride Guardians as many times we wanted (I could only ride once-got sick. Grandson rode four times). GOLD D23 BENEFIT
Oh, COME ON - I'm just getting into the swing of monitoring AP and DVC previews. Now there at D23 tickets, too?!! Any idea of the cost, by chance?

Thanks for the info. I always learn new things out here!

Got the email and have a reservation from 3/5-3/10. I'm guessing there would not be a preview on the 8th since thats an After Hours night.

So far, it looks like everyone who has received the DVC email has an on-site hotel reservation falling between 3/6 and 3/10. I haven't seen anyone with a reservation before March 5th or after March 10th that's received one. As to D23, I have received nothing regarding the preview yet.
not true. I got the email and we are staying Feb 27-march 5th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter