Tron AP preview thread

I must’ve gotten really lucky to get a $178 round trip flight from Salt Lake City for that week! Very grateful lol
I think Delta is aggressively trying to fill seats that time. I rebooked my award flight after previews came out not because my date changed but because DL suddenly dropped the flight price by almost 25%.

I received my pre-signup email but the signup email didn't arrive until the passholder slots were filled :-(
..i never got the email & when i found the link on twitter they were all filled too 👎🏻..i’m fortunate enough to live 15 minutes away & go once a week..so i’ll get on it eventually..tbh i’m not super stoked to ride this🤷🏻‍♀️..i’ll be happy to see it from outside at night/have a reservation booked for april already

I think Delta is aggressively trying to fill seats that time. I rebooked my award flight after previews came out not because my date changed but because DL suddenly dropped the flight price by almost 25%.
Actually it was Frontier. Since it’s only a 2 day trip I definitely won’t need anything more than a small backpack

Frontier is now putting personal items in the sizing bin. Pax with a personal bag which doesn't completely fit, including handles straps and wheels, are charged $99. The agent is ĝiven a $10 bonus.
Yep, that’s what they were doing last month. It took so long lol the flight was already delayed and this just made it worse

Frontier is now putting personal items in the sizing bin. Pax with a personal bag which doesn't completely fit, including handles straps and wheels, are charged $99. The agent is ĝiven a $10 bonus.
The crazy thing is we are bringing the SAME bags that we have always brought and have ALWAYS been able to fit under the seat. Now, they are too big somehow🙄

The crazy thing is we are bringing the SAME bags that we have always brought and have ALWAYS been able to fit under the seat. Now, they are too big somehow🙄
Revenue driven. I just paid $215 round trip for TWO NY to MCO. Obviously Frontier is losing $$

Pax were using a large personal item instead of paying for a bin bag or checked bag.

The limit for a personal item is 14 X 18 X 8. The fact that a larger bag might fit under the seat in front of you is irrelevant.

Frontier has recently started to aggressively enforce the policy.

Pax were bringing back packs which are clearly oversized.

Families booking airlines like Frontier, for more then a few days, need to budget at least one 40# checked bag for the group.

A bin bag generally costs more then a checked bag

I'm hoping I get a confirmation email or something in the MDE soon. I was able to get a slot on 3/4 and accidentally clicked out before I could screenshot the confirmation. In Florida now and ended up changing my return flight home by a few days so I could do the preview.

Haven't been able to do any the previews in the past so I'm kind of freaked out that I screwed myself by not getting the screenshot.

I'm hoping I get a confirmation email or something in the MDE soon. I was able to get a slot on 3/4 and accidentally clicked out before I could screenshot the confirmation. In Florida now and ended up changing my return flight home by a few days so I could do the preview.

Haven't been able to do any the previews in the past so I'm kind of freaked out that I screwed myself by not getting the screenshot.
If you’re at the parks I would swing by guest services and see if they can help you find your preview info.

I was able to get a preview slot for 3/9. Also did a castmember preview with my daughter yesterday. The ride was pretty underwhelming IMO. It was over very quickly. As a rollercoaster it's much tamer than GOTG (which for me was good, I almost lost it on GOTG). The vehicle is overall much more comfortable than the Pandora cycles (I'm 6'2") which was great but your shins are resting on metal bars, that part is very uncomfortable.

I'm fortunate to live just an hour away so I didn't really have to make any investment to do this, I'd have been disappointed if I had.

You don’t need a park reservation because Disney gives you a park reservation.

MK AP reservations for preview dates were pulled yesterday right before previews came out. Not a coincidence.

I knew I didn’t need a park reservation but that they pulled all the AP reservations for preview dates explains the gap. ✔️

I was able to get a preview slot for 3/9. Also did a castmember preview with my daughter yesterday. The ride was pretty underwhelming IMO. It was over very quickly. As a rollercoaster it's much tamer than GOTG (which for me was good, I almost lost it on GOTG). The vehicle is overall much more comfortable than the Pandora cycles (I'm 6'2") which was great but your shins are resting on metal bars, that part is very uncomfortable.

I'm fortunate to live just an hour away so I didn't really have to make any investment to do this, I'd have been disappointed if I had.
Ouch that doesn't sound good. I bruise very, very easily...especially on my shins. I'm wondering if there is anything I can do or wear that might help me to avoid bruising. I come in the summer and am always in shorts. Any recommendation/thoughts?

I'm going to be there 2/26-3/1 so I will probably swing by at that time.

I had made many mistakes with my Remy preview and the castmembers couldaccess my info at the Remy Preview entry many different times . They were actually kind enough to get a Lead to assist me to make changes too. Everybody is in a good mood for Previews!
I kinda doubt Guest Services can help but if they can let us know.

Good luck and have fun

Personally did not like it that much I’m too short I guess Could barely see over the handlebars Haha and the grip on the handlebar is ridged and kinda hurts. I’m gonna need some TRON Gloves if I ever get a chance to try one more time .

Ouch that doesn't sound good. I bruise very, very easily...especially on my shins. I'm wondering if there is anything I can do or wear that might help me to avoid bruising. I come in the summer and am always in shorts. Any recommendation/thoughts?

Would have to be something like shinguards (like kids wear for soccer) or really thick socks. I totally didn't understand why they would design something like that.

You don’t need a park reservation because Disney gives you a park reservation.

MK AP reservations for preview dates were pulled yesterday right before previews came out. Not a coincidence.
Wait what? Does that mean you don't have to book a park reservation at all if you have a preview? What if you already booked a Park reservation for say Epcot because you couldn't get Magic Kingdom? Should you cancel your Epcot Park reservation? I'm so confused.

My brother and I are going and we're staying at the dolphin. We're doing the preview on the 12th and I picked 2pm So we could at least get in when the hopping opens. I figured at the very least we can walk through Epcot and take the monorail to Magic Kingdom. Good way to avoid the damn bus. I use a wheelchair so buses are not as convenient for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter