Tron AP preview thread

I did not get a confirmation email. I printed out the confirmation from the screen. It says an email will arrive 5 to 7 days before. It does not show on MDE.

Got in, but the dates don't work for us. We don't arrive until the 20th. Wonder what's going on with the ride after March 12? I wouldn't think they're going to let it sit there dark for weeks (D23 and Golden Oak events notwithstanding).

I got it! Everything is available except for the 11th and 12th.

I had 4 browsers open. One normal Chrome tab (the one I had open first) had over an hour wait. Two Chrome incognito tabs had a 50 minute wait. And edge had a 20 minute wait.
Edge won out for me too. I was in on my phone with Safari 15 minutes before it opened, then Chrome 5 minutes before, both popped up with "over an hour". I went and opened it in Edge and had a 10 minute wait signing in right at 9am to that, ended up only waiting 7. The last day available happened to be the first day of my trip, the 10th, so I grabbed an evening slot. I texted people in excitement for a good 10 minutes, both of my other browsers were still showing long waits of 45 min & 55 min, with the longest wait being the browser I was on first.

Just went to 58 minutes for me, I clicked the link before 9, I hope there is something left by the time I get in.

Edit, and back up to over an hour

Last edited:
I would recommend refreshing if you're not seeing the weekend dates/times you need- availability keeps coming and going!

Got in, but the dates don't work for us. We don't arrive until the 20th. Wonder what's going on with the ride after March 12? They're not going to let it sit there dark for weeks (D23 and Golden Oak events notwithstanding).
I think Golden Oaks and media possibly. I know some media/influencers have gone on it, but they were invited by cast members in several instances, I don't think any of the big media days have started.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter