Tron AP preview thread

Also at least with Guardians, the link went live maybe 15-20 minutes before people started receiving emails (don't remember the exact time, maybe someone else does?)
I got in the queue early for GOTG because of the link on this page. I got the email around 9am when it went live. Some people didn't get the email until 9:05 and missed out.

I've got my DVC window open and counting down to 11:00.
Now waiting for AP.
If they using the same D23 queue-it system, it will be random. Opening up the queue early makes no difference. Then again, thickets should last more than 6 or 7 minutes unlike D23.

thing is, you won't need a MK reservation to take part in a preview. Not sure whether most guests know that but AP holders probably do
I think they are taking about people who hope to get a soft opening. Walk up. Even though they've not done that in years

Disney discussion forums are not going to be the place for inside information 😉

Guardians had 2 dvc dates about a week apart. They overlapped with ap dates but were at different times. Tron has 3 dvc dates in a row, and it seems like they will be full day previews.

AP previews could definitely happen on the same days but it seems very unlikely.
If overlapping wasn't a problem then they would be happening right now alongside CM previews.
I guess I don't see complaining about something you don't even know is happening

CM previews are always sperate
Other previews always overlap
I sure wouldn't complain they won't this time
Could DVC go first? Sure. Then you can complain if it happens
Till then don't assume it won't

The last time I got a soft opening walk up was back in 2003. They were opening Mission space. My family was leaving for the day and a cast member was on a scooter and they approached us asking if we were leaving for the day. We said yes. He asked if the 4 of us would like to ride this new ride and so we did.

For those of you who experienced these 'preview' queues before, or have knowledge, what should we expect at 11:00 with the dvc preview? It's 4/5/6. Do we feel lucky and grateful if we're handed a particular day/time? Or might there be an option to select a particular day or a particular return time? It sounds like these things go so quickly that getting any slot is a bonus. Just curious if there's any potential choice at all.

For those of you who experienced these 'preview' queues before, or have knowledge, what should we expect at 11:00 with the dvc preview? It's 4/5/6. Do we feel lucky and grateful if we're handed a particular day/time? Or might there be an option to select a particular day or a particular return time? It sounds like these things go so quickly that getting any slot is a bonus. Just curious if there's any potential choice at all.
last time for guardians you got to select the day and time based on what was available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter