Tron AP preview thread

MK Park reservations not
for what it is worth, AP park reservations at MK are "sold out" March 4, 6, and 10. Not sure that indicates what the preview dates are. If it's only 3 days that would be rather unusual.
Yes, just noticed that. I have a resort reservation for those dates but still can't get MK for 3,4,5.

This is the first time I am trying to get a preview. Is the sign up on MDE or a different place? I am DVC but didn't get anything. Do I need to have a hotel reservation already in order to qualify?
From what I understand (I’m AP, not DVC), you had to have a DVC reservation in place by midnight Feb 13th to be eligible. (Someone who is DVC correct me if I’m wrong, please.)

From what I understand (I’m AP, not DVC), you had to have a DVC reservation in place by midnight Feb 13th to be eligible. (Someone who is DVC correct me if I’m wrong, please.)
Correct. That was in the DVC preview announcement.

They can but it seems unlikely that they would overlap them. Especially with dvc being only 3 days
DVC and AP previews overlapped for GotG. DVC previews.
Why do you think it's unlikely Disney will follow same procedure?

Do you have any inside information?

I'm trying to differentiates posters who are sharing real information vs speculating

Not sure what you mean by inside information. For Guardians I went to a DVC preview. There was an AP preview on the same day. I know persons who had the AP preview. So they did have them on the same day for Guardians, at least once. Not sure about Remy as I accompanied a CM friend for that one

it figures if they end the 12th, I need the 19th or 20th of course.

I'm trying to differentiates posters who are sharing real information vs speculating
It’s all speculation. GOTG was one preview. I think Remy was slightly different. They are constantly changing things up.

It’s speculation. One big difference is that for tron the ap/dvc window is basically a month long. It was only 2.5/3 weeks for guardians. It didn’t start until May 8 and the ride officially opened on May 27. For tron it’s starting on March 4 with a ride opening of April 4.

March 4th-12th (except for the 7th) no longer have park reservations available
Sounds like a lot of people grabbing an MK reservation in hopes of being part of one of the previews! Can hardly wait to see what MK park reservations look like in April when it opens to all guests!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter